cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: WIN a Gucci fragrance bundle! πŸ‘

Nikol
Fresh Face

My favourite Gucci fragrance is Gucci Guilty. I love it very much because it's so nice and has a long lasting smell. 

teeng
Winging It

I LOVE Gucci Bloom for the sweetness of the scent. A gorgeous diverse collection!

Chezza88
First Base

@TazK wrote:

Hi everyone,

We've teamed up with Gucci to offer you an amazing fragrance bundle including four of the iconic Gucci scents!

• Gucci Memoire - The first unisex fragrance launch from Gucci with a combination of, Coral, Musk, Vanilla & Cedarwood.
  • Gucci Guilty for her - Superior floral notes and enhanced natural fragrances flourish into a strong and refined eau de parfum. The perfume is radiating with commanding ingredients Mandora, Pink Pepper, Lilac and Patchouli.
  • Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Cologne -  A modern reinterpretation of a classic cologne,  a contemporary fragrance featuring noble woods notes and powerful citruses.
  • Gucci Bloom Nettare - Overtly floral, the scent conveys a deeper sense of femininity in the woodier, sensual blend with Ginger and Rose in the top notes, and a soft, enigmatic finish in base notes of Patchouli, Musks and Osmanthus.

For your chance to win all you need to do is tell us your favourite Gucci fragrance and why! 

Good luck πŸ’•

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 16/09/19. One member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Bdward123
Winging It

@TazK my fave by far is Gucci Guilty Absolute Eau De Parfum For Her - GUCCI sniffed it in a store and fell in love with it love Gucci also love Gucci rush too 

Yasmin1185
Winging It

Gucci flora. It’s such a pretty floral scent with packaging to match! I love the shape of the bottle πŸŒ·πŸ’•

OnlineDream
Winging It

Never tried any , but would like to give this a try ☺️. 

GEMMALAIRD
Fresh Face

I love Gucci Guilty, it’s my absolute must have perfume. It has such a classic smell which doesn’t fade away quickly so I can smell it on me all day. 

19julie56
Winging It

Would love to try this new fragrance πŸ™πŸΌ

Coli_don
Winging It

I love Gucci Guilty it's strong and fresh it's my favourite Gucci fragrance also it lasts and also I like how the bottle looks

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

My favourite Gucci fragrance has to be bamboo because it is so citrusy but floral at the same time and doesn’t smell overly feminine but all Gucci fragrances smell amazing