Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: WIN a Gucci fragrance bundle! πŸ‘

Gemsie
Winging It

I love gucci envy worn it for years 

@TazK wrote:

Hi everyone,

We've teamed up with Gucci to offer you an amazing fragrance bundle including four of the iconic Gucci scents!

• Gucci Memoire - The first unisex fragrance launch from Gucci with a combination of, Coral, Musk, Vanilla & Cedarwood.
  • Gucci Guilty for her - Superior floral notes and enhanced natural fragrances flourish into a strong and refined eau de parfum. The perfume is radiating with commanding ingredients Mandora, Pink Pepper, Lilac and Patchouli.
  • Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Cologne -  A modern reinterpretation of a classic cologne,  a contemporary fragrance featuring noble woods notes and powerful citruses.
  • Gucci Bloom Nettare - Overtly floral, the scent conveys a deeper sense of femininity in the woodier, sensual blend with Ginger and Rose in the top notes, and a soft, enigmatic finish in base notes of Patchouli, Musks and Osmanthus.

For your chance to win all you need to do is tell us your favourite Gucci fragrance and why! 

Good luck πŸ’•

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 16/09/19. One member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

@TazK wrote:

Hi everyone,

We've teamed up with Gucci to offer you an amazing fragrance bundle including four of the iconic Gucci scents!

• Gucci Memoire - The first unisex fragrance launch from Gucci with a combination of, Coral, Musk, Vanilla & Cedarwood.
  • Gucci Guilty for her - Superior floral notes and enhanced natural fragrances flourish into a strong and refined eau de parfum. The perfume is radiating with commanding ingredients Mandora, Pink Pepper, Lilac and Patchouli.
  • Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Cologne -  A modern reinterpretation of a classic cologne,  a contemporary fragrance featuring noble woods notes and powerful citruses.
  • Gucci Bloom Nettare - Overtly floral, the scent conveys a deeper sense of femininity in the woodier, sensual blend with Ginger and Rose in the top notes, and a soft, enigmatic finish in base notes of Patchouli, Musks and Osmanthus.

For your chance to win all you need to do is tell us your favourite Gucci fragrance and why! 

Good luck πŸ’•

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 16/09/19. One member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Smiless27
Getting Lippy

@TazK aww this is amazing! I love Gucci Bloom Nettare Di Fiori Eau De Parfum Intense For Her - GUCCI Anything containing a rose scent is my favourite Smiley Happy It reminds me of summer and my loved ones xx 

1_Diane
First Base

Gucci guilty for her.   It's definitely for me.  For all those woman who want to feel strong, feel empowered and confident. Its for you too.  For a wonderfull female perfeme that lingers. And lasts all day. I love it.

laura23
Nailing It

@TazK  ommg !! YESS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!  I used to have the previous gucci guilty eau de toilette, used it all up and haven't had the opportunity to buy it again. I absolutely loved it, its a beautiful sexy young fragrance, I 'd absolutely loooooooooooooveeee to win this bundle and share the male perfumes with my lovely one and only number 1 dad <3 

Lanac2807
Fresh Face

My most memorable Gucci fragrance is Gucci Rush as it was the first fragrance ever gifted to me by a boy πŸ˜‚ so always reminds me of him which isn’t a bad thing, he’s a nice guy!

but my favourite has got to be Gucci Bamboo Eau De Parfum For Her - GUCCI  I got a sample of it and took the sample with me on holiday to Turkey I absolutely loved the fragrance and it just now reminds me of good times πŸΉπŸβ˜€οΈ

fb
Winging It

I love BAMBOO because of its fresh 'earthy' scent :-)

Ellie61
Just Arrived

Ahhh Gucci Memoire is the best musk smell ever! You can really tell the amount of thought has been put into creating this wonderful scent. It's just the perfect season to wear this scent. I love the different layers of musk, vanilla, coral and Chedarwood πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Frangipani
Fresh Face

I love Gucci Bamboo, i find it refreshing and powerful without being overpowering. It's a fragrance that can be worn both day and night.

Michib55
Fresh Face

hr1997
Just Arrived

GUCCI stole my heart - my favourite fragrances Heart