cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: WIN a Gucci fragrance bundle! πŸ‘

Winging It

Gucci rush is my favourite Gucci fragrance. It make me feel very sexy. When I go out for the evening 😍

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My favourite is Gucci Rush Eau De Toilette For Her 75Ml - GUCCI  i have always loved this since my early teens Smiley Happy i am now 31 and still think its amazing!! Defo my fav xx

Highlighted

Winging It

My favourite Gucci scent was Gucci Envy Me, not sure if they still do this scent or not but I bought a huge bottle when I could find one do it would last but I am all out now. But a friend walked into a pub one night and it smelt lovely on her that I had to compliment her and ask what fragrance it was, And when she told me I went straight out next day and spent lots on a bottle in Debenhams. Only place I could find it at the time. 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Gucci Guilty for her

Highlighted

Just Arrived

Gucci Memoire is gorgeous

Highlighted

Fresh Face

#GUCCI - 'Gucci Oud Intense' Eau De Parfum Unisex 90ml @TazK 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Gucci Guilty for Her makes me feel so very beautiful, distinct and sensual. I always turn heads when I wear it, I know I leave a floral cushion of sent behind me almost pointing in my direction. I do love Gucci Memoire for daily wear as I work in an office with men, I welcome them to my world, I enjoy equality.

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Gucci Rush  is my favourite, it has a sweet scent and notes of my favourite floral fragrance JASMINE.  It's a scent that makes me feel all warm and nice.

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Gucci bamboo

Nailing It

Hi and wow.

Gucci is great for brand perfumes but my favourite is Gucci Flora Eau De Parfum For Her 50Ml - GUCCI 

Just love it because its sweet lovely smell and it's the first perfume my mum gave me on my birthday when I started to use perfume, whenever I use this it reminds me my mum who is physically not with me anymore but emotionally she is always with me love herβ™₯οΈπŸ’š.