cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: WIN a Gucci fragrance bundle! πŸ‘

Nailing It

I REALLY LIKE GUCCI GUILTY AND OTHER PERFUMES BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE MY PERFUMES BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE TO SMELL REALLY NICE AND SWEET FOR A WEEK IT ATTRACTS MY HUSBAND MORE.

Highlighted

Winging It

Love to win #Gucci bundle # Debenhams πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Highlighted

Winging It

What an amazing opportunity 😍❀️My favourite Gucchi fragnance is Gucci Bloom Acqua Di Fiori Eau De Toilette For Her - GUCCI 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I love the Woody notes in my favourite Gucci fragrance - Gucci Bamboo. It's feminine and sultry and perfect for any occasion. Everybody comments and asks me what I'm wearing. I'd love to try the following in conjunction with my partner.

• Gucci Memoire - The first unisex fragrance launch from Gucci with a combination of, Coral, Musk, Vanilla & Cedarwood.
  • Gucci Guilty for her - Superior floral notes and enhanced natural fragrances flourish into a strong and refined eau de parfum. The perfume is radiating with commanding ingredients Mandora, Pink Pepper, Lilac and Patchouli.
  • Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Cologne -  A modern reinterpretation of a classic cologne,  a contemporary fragrance featuring noble woods notes and powerful citruses.
  • Gucci Bloom Nettare - Overtly floral, the scent conveys a deeper sense of femininity in the woodier, sensual blend with Ginger and Rose in the top notes, and a soft, enigmatic finish in base notes of Patchouli, Musks and Osmanthus.

Highlighted

Winging It

Hi I dont have a favourite as I have never tried Gucci perfumes, I would love to try 1 sounds like it smells amazing

Highlighted

Just Arrived

I never tried Gucci fragrances, I always choose one of my top favourite ones from Dior, maybe it’s time to get something new to my favourite fragrance collection and it’s great chance to win it so I hope I will be that person and my fragrances horizons will extend soon! πŸ™‚

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Has to be Gucci bloom x

Highlighted

Nailing It

@TazK @Mildoske @Jojo40 @sarai @Mands1972 

HI EVERYONE ON THIS COMMUNITY PAGE I THINK AND HOPE EVERYONE SHOULD GET A BOTTLE OF PERFUME SO EVERYONE FINGERS CROSSED 🀞 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Gucci Guilty Black - I was given this in a set of miniatures and have loved it ever since! It's deep & a bit of a sexy scent which I love, and it lasts all day! Gucci Guilty Black Eau De Toilette For Her 50Ml - GUCCI 

Highlighted

Winging It

Gucci guilty is my favourite