Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: WIN a Gucci fragrance bundle! πŸ‘

MrsSp8
Getting Lippy

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@TazK I love gucci envy me, it just takes me back to when we got married πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• image.jpg

Jcb2603
Fresh Face

My favourite is Gucci Bloom Nettare, a beautiful, sophisticated and sexy fragrance 🌹

Sofimo4
Getting Lippy

My favourite gucci perfume so far has to be one in the giveaway the Gucci Guilty Absolute Eau De Parfum For Her - GUCCI a simple spray just behind the ears to which i rub in with my wrists. The scent lasts the whole day and the scent is divine 😍 my partner is certainly a fan to πŸ˜†

Jess5
Winging It

My favourite Gucci fragrance is Gucci Flora because it provides a beautiful, floral and feminine scent. πŸ’•

sophieacarter94
Winging It

LOVE Gucci fragrances! I have so many I adore but Gucci Bamboo will always be a firm fave for me! Always get compliments when I’m wearing it! πŸ₯°

Loopylou1
Winging It

My favourite Gucci fragrance is Bamboo i just love the woody and exotic floral fragrance. Everyone always comments on it when i wear it. 

missfab
Getting Lippy

Woollardt
Winging It

✨ Gucci Memoire, because being Unisex, both hubby and I can wear... And it smells so different on both of us, once it's "warmed up"! Thankyou guys for the chance to win this amazing giveaway! ✨

DianneW
Winging It
My favourite perfume is Gucci Flora, I adore this perfume and have done for many years. I have also used Gucci Bloom which is another perfume that I like. Would be a lovely to win a Gucci fragrance bundle.