cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: WIN a Gucci fragrance bundle! πŸ‘

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

Gucci Guilty Eau Eau De Toilette For Her 50Ml - GUCCI  is my fave Gucci perfume because not only is it a classic, but it is perfect for using all year round! πŸ’–

madge
Winging It

Love Gucci Guilty for her.Its one of my all time favourites xx

Rahma
Multimasker

@TazK Wow this is so amazing.. my favourite perfume from Gucci is Gucci Oud Eau De Parfum Unisex - GUCCI  for special occasions because it’s very long lasting and smells absolutely insane .. love the oud they added here .. adds the extra oomph to it and Gucci Bamboo Eau De Parfum For Her - GUCCI for everyday use .. smells very fresh and very long lasting .. perfect for this time of the year.. those are 2 are my absolute favourite..

Roses
Getting Lippy

@TazK wrote:

Hi everyone,

We've teamed up with Gucci to offer you an amazing fragrance bundle including four of the iconic Gucci scents!

• Gucci Memoire - The first unisex fragrance launch from Gucci with a combination of, Coral, Musk, Vanilla & Cedarwood.
  • Gucci Guilty for her - Superior floral notes and enhanced natural fragrances flourish into a strong and refined eau de parfum. The perfume is radiating with commanding ingredients Mandora, Pink Pepper, Lilac and Patchouli.
  • Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Cologne -  A modern reinterpretation of a classic cologne,  a contemporary fragrance featuring noble woods notes and powerful citruses.
  • Gucci Bloom Nettare - Overtly floral, the scent conveys a deeper sense of femininity in the woodier, sensual blend with Ginger and Rose in the top notes, and a soft, enigmatic finish in base notes of Patchouli, Musks and Osmanthus.

For your chance to win all you need to do is tell us your favourite Gucci fragrance and why! 

Good luck πŸ’•

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 16/09/19. One member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

The Gucci Bloom Nettare because I love floral scents 😍

janineyt
Fresh Face

My favourite Gucci is Gucci bamboo it’s a lovely summery scent 

Julia3
Multimasker

Oh wow @TazK how amazing is this thank you for the opportunity.

My favourite Gucci fragrance is Bamboo, I find it such a fresh fragrance that makes me feel super feminine 

neringa
Multimasker

Throwback to my very first Gucci fragrance.πŸ’›

I remember it was my first proper grownup lady like perfume. This fragrance is just so  gorgeous and sophisticated. I still love the scent to this day and great memories that comes with it.

Gucci Premi#232Re Eau De Parfum For Her - GUCCI 

Sophie37
Getting Lippy
Highlighted

Kimbellini
Multimasker

My favorite is no longer around I used to love Gucci 2.

The bottle was so sweet and pink and it was soft and fruity. 

Would love to try some of the newer perfumes I have wanted to try the new one (Memoire) and I really want to try guilty 

Benish85
Winging It

My favourite fragrance from GUCCI is #GUCCI Guilty intense Gucci Guilty Intense Eau De Parfum For Her - GUCCI love it πŸ₯° it’s my all time favourite. Those base notes of Amber and lilac flower take me right back to student years, and bring up beautiful memories. 

Good to luck all 🌸🌼