Re: WIN a Gucci fragrance bundle! πŸ‘

Coops88
Fresh Face

Gucci guilty for her 😍

GLC116
First Base

My favourite is                                     

Gucci Bloom Eau De Parfum For Her ..it seems to suit me and I always receive compliments when wearing it

Pavan0701
Winging It

Gucci Rush Eau De Toilette For Her - GUCCI  Gucci Rush will always be my all time favourite, I remember travelling to Paris on an exchange trip during my school years and this was the perfume I purchased whilst we had an evening of shopping. Still love the smell of it, it's so unique and special I absolutely love it!

Shell511
Getting Lippy

My favourite Gucci fragrance is Gucci Bloom. It is the epitome of femininity, it’s always fresh and beautiful. Definitely the one for me, it’s perfect for women of all ages, any time, any place, anywhere. πŸ’

Highlighted

Tizme
Getting Lippy

@TazK  Not really used Gucci a lot. I've only ever had one perfume from their range but saying that it's a favourite with the hubby which is Gucci Flora Eau De Parfum For Her - GUCCI  so it would be nice to try something new.

dagmar
Getting Lippy

Gucci Bloom Nettare is my favourite, I love the mix of floral and woody and the ginger note is heaven!

MFBeauty1
Beauty Icon

Gucci guilty! It’s quite a different scent than I’m use to but it smells so nice on 🌸

Candy-Floss
Getting Lippy

It has to be Gucci Rush Eau De Toilette For Her - GUCCI as I wore this on my wedding day Smiley Happy - always brings me back to the perfect memory Smiley Happy 

SamRT
Fresh Face

My favourite Gucci perfume has to be Gucci Bloom.. the pink bottled one. I absolutely love the mix of rose & ginger in there & although it’s the only Gucci perfume I’ve got at the moment, I love it so much that I wear it all the time compared to others. I think this will be a fantastic opportunity for me to try some of the others as the bundle sounds amazing πŸ™‚

Marg7117
Winging It

Gucci envy. As it was a gift from my Husband who didn’t do shopping ever do was a surprise