cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: WIN a Gucci fragrance bundle! πŸ‘

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@TazK  I walked into Boots one evening looking for a perfume for my sister and whilst spraying test paper I sprayed this. Once home I sat with various perfume smells in front of me and this one stood out by a mile. I have never smelt a perfume that drew me in so soon. I wear Gucci Guilty all the time and with Flora Gorgeous Gardenia it had certainly delivered again. Never mind my sister I wanted it for myself!!

OMG this perfume is amazing, not overbearing but subtle and I get so many comments with being asked what perfume I am wearing.

TheBlogger
Getting Lippy

I would love to share this bundle with my girlfriend. My favourite Gucci fragrance is Gucci Guilty Eau Eau De Toilette For Him 50Ml - GUCCI. I really like strong masculine scents which last all day.  

Sg
Nailing It

My favourite gucci perfume is the gucci oud Because its a different scent Gucci Oud Eau De Parfum Unisex - GUCCI 

anne968
Winging It

I've not tried Gucci fragrance but really need a cheer me up after an op so hope Im fortunate enough to try it

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@TazK thank you for another amazing opportunity!

One of my favourite fragrances Gucci Bamboo Eau De Parfum For Her - GUCCI 

dianamufc
Nailing It

Gucci Bloom Acqua Di Fiori Eau De Toilette For Her - GUCCI 

I love it as it smells gorgeous and it was a special gift on our anniversary.

Highlighted

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@TazK  my fav gucci perfume well i have a few bit im gona pick gucci bamboo edp because this fragrance my husband got me when ciming back from cyprus and he actual got it right 😍😍😍 love it so much an him🀣

Gucci Bamboo Eau De Parfum For Her - GUCCI  

Amanda73
Winging It

My fav is gucci bloom it a sweet smelling fragrance werar it to work ect plus the bottle is soo cute ty x

orlando
Winging It

I love Gucci Guilty for Her, its a lovely blend with just enough patchouli and a warmth that last for hours, it was my signature scent when I was doing a difficult assignment because it gave me so much confidence and drew unexpected compliments.

Coops88
Fresh Face

Gucci guilty 😍