Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

WIN a Gucci fragrance bundle! πŸ‘

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

We've teamed up with Gucci to offer you an amazing fragrance bundle including four of the iconic Gucci scents!

• Gucci Memoire - The first unisex fragrance launch from Gucci with a combination of, Coral, Musk, Vanilla & Cedarwood.
  • Gucci Guilty for her - Superior floral notes and enhanced natural fragrances flourish into a strong and refined eau de parfum. The perfume is radiating with commanding ingredients Mandora, Pink Pepper, Lilac and Patchouli.
  • Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Cologne -  A modern reinterpretation of a classic cologne,  a contemporary fragrance featuring noble woods notes and powerful citruses.
  • Gucci Bloom Nettare - Overtly floral, the scent conveys a deeper sense of femininity in the woodier, sensual blend with Ginger and Rose in the top notes, and a soft, enigmatic finish in base notes of Patchouli, Musks and Osmanthus.

For your chance to win all you need to do is tell us your favourite Gucci fragrance and why! 

Good luck πŸ’•

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 16/09/19. One member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

1,221 REPLIES 1,221

Re: WIN a Gucci fragrance bundle! πŸ‘

Galara01
Going Pro

@TazK  Wow what a bundle my favourite Gucci fragrance is Gucci Bloom Nettare as many of you know I'm a sucker for a Rose scent & this has Rose along with Ginger in the mix perfect for the Autumn. 

Gucci Bloom Nettare Di Fiori Eau De Parfum Intense For Her - GUCCI 

TH130199
In the Spotlight

What an amazing opportunity! My favourite Gucci fragrance is Gucci Bloom Eau De Parfum For Her - GUCCI @TazK 

ravishingrab
Beauty Crush

@TazK 

Thanks for this lovely offer!!

My favourite Gucci perfume is Gucci Bloom Acqua Di Fiori Eau De Toilette For Her - GUCCI 

Its very feminine floral and has a lovely pink bottle.It reminds me of a beautiful garden in summer with sunshine and scents of flowers and lovely small fairies πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ 

I have not tried any other Gucci perfume apart from Gucci bloom and Memoire so it would be a fantastic opportunity for me to have my hands on some other Gucci perfumes. 

Really looking forward to try this bundle.

MOL
Beauty Crush

@TazK  My favoirite Gucci perfume is Gucci  Bamboo because I love it's woody floral scent.

jam21
Nailing It

Another lovely prize!!! Thanks @TazK !!! 

Well my fav is the Gucci Bloom Eau De Parfum For Her - GUCCI  πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

But I love memoire too πŸ’œ

Shel62
Fresh Face

Gucci Rush Eau De Toilette For Her - GUCCI  is my fave as it smells divine and I always got lots of compliments when wearing it 

Katrina777
Nailing It

Well @TazK My favourite Gucci  scent has to be:

Gucci Bloom Acqua Di Fiori Eau De Toilette For Her - GUCCI 

It always makes me feel confident when I wear it smelling good is important to me Smiley Happy

It makes me feel like I am unstoppable and I can achieve anything! 

<3

Author of It's All Within You & Trust Your Soul

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

Amaaaaazing πŸ–€

Gucci Rush will always have a special place in my heart. That and DKNY Be Delicious were the scents of my teen years πŸ˜‚πŸ–€

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Mine is Gucci Guilty black πŸ–€ reason being is because it smells beautiful and It was the fragrance I brought the night I got engaged, so I will always remember waking around Debenhams with my partner acting very shifty asking me to hurry up because we had a table booked for dinner πŸ˜‚