Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

WIN a Gucci Guilty Cologne Pour Homme - Father's Day Fragrance Giveaway! 🌟

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone!

For the next 4 hours, we'll be giving away 4 iconic men's fragrances to celebrate Father's Day this weekend! For the chance to WIN a bottle of Gucci Guilty Cologne Pour Homme, comment below with your Father's Day plans and one winner will be chosen at random! 

E.g. “I’ll be spending Father's Day with my grandad, cooking him a delicious dinner and making him feel extra special! 💖”

1 Gucci Guilty Cologne 1080x1080.jpg

You have 1 hour to enter, so be quick! 

T&Cs apply. Competition closes at 12pm on 13/06/19. One winner will be selected at random and notified by private message. Prize in non-refundable and non-exchangeable. There is no cash alternative. Prize includes 50ml Gucci Cologne Pour Homme.

65 REPLIES 65
Highlighted

Re: WIN a Gucci Cologne Pour Homme - Father's Day Fragrance Giveaway! 🌟

In the Spotlight

I’ll be spending Fathers Day with my dad, treating him to lots of presents, baking him a cake and taking him to his favourite restaurant for dinner❤️

Highlighted

Multimasker

I'll be spending father's day with my Dad by cooking him breakfast, taking him for a game of golf and for a pub lunch Smiley Happy

Hannah Jo
x
Highlighted

Total Glossip

I'll be spending Father's Day with my Dad. Sundays are usually a family day anyway so we will be spending quality time together. My Dad's always stuck with me through everything so he's so special to me!! I'll be making him his favorite meal and some delicious desserts as he has a sweet tooth despite his diabetes!

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@EllenL 

I will be spending Father's Day with my partner and son. We are going out for a meal together  and then later  will go for a long mountain walk and work off some of the calories😊

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@EllenL  thanks 

i am going to spend this day with my husband , being a great husband 😍 plus he is a wonderful dad of our 3 kids . We will spend the day out in Star city with kids . I will cook his favourite food as well ... 😍❤️💖💝C4508A41-7BE8-4498-BEAB-2A0F61CC0BBE.jpeg

Highlighted

Multimasker

I will be spending fathers day pampering my hubby cooking him his favourite meal & dessert then pouring him copious amounts of red wine, Just to say thanks for being an amazing partner & father 💗

Highlighted

Re: WIN a Gucci Guilty Cologne Pour Homme - Father's Day Fragrance Giveaway! 🌟

Nailing It

I will be spending Father’s Day with my uncles, cooking a meal with My NaN for the family ❤️

Highlighted

Re: WIN a Gucci Guilty Cologne Pour Homme - Father's Day Fragrance Giveaway! 🌟

Beauty Icon

I think me, the husbeast and the tiny will be off to the sea life centre. Because any event is pretty much another toddler birthday 😂

Highlighted

Nailing It

My 5 year old has planned a day for our super hero. Some breakfast in bed for him and she really wanted to take daddy on a river boat 🛥️ so on Sunday weather permitting (it's not looking great though ) we'll be cruising down the Thames ☔😍 and hopefully have some outdoor picnic lunch. He really is so hard working and we'd love to treat him to some fab aftershave.