cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a Gucci Guilty Cologne Pour Homme - Father's Day Fragrance Giveaway! 🌟

Nrsl93
Getting Lippy

I’ll be spending this Father’s Day with my Dad, baking him cupcakes and visiting him over. 🥰

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

We've already celebrated it early with my partner's dad last week, with a lovely meal out Woman Happy. Celebrating with my dad when I see him next month, and I'll be baking him a delicious cake as usual! Heart

Nrsl93
Getting Lippy

I’ll be spending this Father’s Day with my Dad, baking him cupcakes and visiting him over. 

Michaela97
Winging It

I’m not working Father’s Day for once! So it’ll be the usual making him a cuppa and lunch whilst he falls asleep on the couch 😂 

Re: WIN a Gucci Cologne Pour Homme - Father's Day Fragrance Giveaway! 🌟

saradan01
Getting Lippy

My dad has been my rock all my life and Fathers Day will start with a cooked breakfast, when I was younger he always made a massive breakfast on Sunday morning which was brilliant after a night out, then we will have a Sunday lunch cooked by myself and my sister. He loves old cowboy films so the afternoon will be spent snuggled up with a film of his choice then a walk in the local park. Little tipple in the afternoon to warm us up and then tuck into some chocs.... lovely family time.  He loves to smell lovely so this would be a fab way to thank him for everything ❤😘

MrsKaurB
Getting Lippy

I’ll be moving house and relocating this weekend to another city so won’t get to do anything fun with my partner and little one or my dad unfortunately as we’ll be lugging boxes around 😬 but maybe this will be something nice to gift to either of them 🤩

Highlighted

Acer
Winging It

I’ll be spending father’s day with my 3 kids and husband , we are all going out for Sunday lunch and they are baking him a cake for tea 

Jo_73
Total Glossip

Oh I'd love to win this for my Dad , who I'll be with on father's Day, as I've already got him a special bottle of single malt but he always shares it with me so this could be just for him ❣️ Xx

Naomi_94
Nailing It

I'll be spending fathers day with my amazing dad, treating him to a meal out as a thanks for everything he does for me! 😊

Julia
Beauty Icon

@EllenL  I will be spending father days with my wonderful husband and our son.  Going out for a meal is the plan. 🤞