cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: WIN a Elemis Flash Facial & £200 goodie bag! 😍

Just Arrived

my fav product is pro-collagen super serum elixir 15-MI-elemis works superb on my skin wants to try some more products 

Highlighted

Winging It
Highlighted

Just Arrived

Need a reason for a trip to London and I really want to try the new Rose Products to see if they suit me. My must have Elemis is the sos cream as I can suffer with redness and with this and the lavender mask all becomes well again x

Highlighted

Winging It

Ooh Elemis facials are just divine. I love the rose fragranced range because I adore the smell of roses 🌹 

Highlighted

Winging It

It is an amazing opportunity, thank you for arranging it. My all-time favorite product from Elemis is Shine Bright Skincare Duo Set - ELEMIS. I really love it because this set creates wonder on my skin. 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy
Highlighted

Beauty Crush

I haven’t used much of Elemis products yet but Elemis peptide4 day cream is something I tried recently and really liked it. 

Peptide4 Adaptive Day Cream 50Ml - ELEMIS 

Highlighted

Just Arrived

I love the Elemis superfood range the face wash is my can't be without product.

Highlighted

Winging It

Instant spa feel, lux lavender face pack πŸ’œ

Highlighted

Winging It

@TazK wrote:

Hi guys,

We have an amazing opportunity for you to experience the new Elemis pop-up at our  Oxford Street store, this exciting space gives you the chance to get a personalized 15 minute facial, free samples from the beauty wheel of fortune and try the gorgeous new Pro-Collagen Rose collection. 

7X9A8772.jpg

For your chance to come and experience the pop-up, get a complimentary Flash Facial and take away a goodie bag filled with Elemis faves worth over Β£200 just tell us your ride or die Elemis product! πŸ’•

7X9A8870.jpg

T&C's: Winner will be announced on 03/10/19. One member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative. Travel expenses will not be included. Only available in Debenhams Oxford Street. Deadline to redeem prize is 01/11/19.

Instant spa feel, lux lavender face pack πŸ’œ