Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: WIN a Elemis Flash Facial & £200 goodie bag! 😍

Getting Lippy

image.jpg

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Pro-Collagen Marine Mask 50Ml - ELEMIS  this is my ride or die. i love the marine collection and this mask works wonders. @TazK 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My ride or die Elemis product is the Peptide4 Adaptive Day Cream 50Ml - ELEMIS  is just perfect for my skin, I love that it actually makes a difference!This is definitely one of my all time favourite skincare products but would love to try even more Elemis skincare. 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My favourite is the Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 100Ml - ELEMIS 

Thanks for the opportunity to win this wonderful prize.

Highlighted

Nailing It

My ride and die elemis favourite product is the Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 100Ml - ELEMIS 

I love to apply this especially before applying my makeup. It gives my foundation a good base. 

Highlighted

Total Glossip

My ride or die Elemis product is Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm 105G - ELEMIS !!!!  Love the rose scent and it really works! Love using itπŸ˜πŸ’•

Highlighted

First Base

It has to be the pro-collageb cleansing balm the original one! I love it so much from just one use.  Very sad after my big tub to be thrown away at the airport when I went through security and it's not even liquid!!  So sadly that died but defo my ride or die product!!

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Id just love to win this and have an excuse to spend a day in London.  The best Elemis product is Pro collagen Marine Cream, you can really see a difference when you use it.

The best ever!The best ever!

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I love Elemis beauty flash balm I forgotten how good this stuff is