cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a Elemis Flash Facial & £200 goodie bag! 😍

Parodurrani
Getting Lippy

I would love to try Elemis Flash Facial and their goodie bag. I'm a huge fan of Elemis products. I work with children at school and it's very challenging. So, I do need to get relaxed and also my skin n body need some good products too to make them presentable for my lovely students and their parents. If Elemis can provide me this opportunity I would be very thankful. Thank you.

PaulaBlaney29
Winging It

Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 100Ml - ELEMIS 

is my absolute favourite! I’ve suffered with acne when I was a teenager and found my face in particular is very sensitive. Very seldom do I try new products as I’m scared of an outbreak! 

My skin was once oily all and now I have combination skin since growing older. 

Skincare products that contained any types of oils would break me out overnight but now some oils, such as wheat germ oil and shea butter, as found in Elemis marine cream, seem to be just fine on my skin in those dry areas.

This is the first product I deliberately googled every single ingredient, happily to find that, despite a chemical-sounding name, all were surprisingly natural or naturally-derived emulsifiers, fragrances, skin-softening agents, or ingredients that boost absorbency. That was a nice find.

I was slightly hesitant but applied the cream. Wow,....it soaked right in and my skin was smoother, softer and more hydrated after a few days of use. I use it only at night and wake up to healthy fresh looking skin. I couldn’t recommend enough! 

I love all Elemis products and love a spa day where they use Elemis products too! 

Ggbeautyfiles
Fresh Face

It has to be the Elemis Sensitive Facial Wash because it is the best day to day cleanser. I use it every morning when I’m makeup free just to get my skin prepped before putting makeup on and it leave my skin so clean and balanced. Not to mention it smells unreal. 

Lucyloves
Winging It

I really love the superfood cleansing wash! This would be perfect as I’m popping to London for the day ahead of my next holiday on the 7th October! So fingers crossed! 

clocal
Fresh Face

I love the pro collagen cleansing balm ❤️

Naadiyakaur
Getting Lippy

What an amazing prize 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤗🤗🤗

My ride or die elemis product is the Superfood Vital Veggie Mask 75Ml - ELEMIS . I absolutly love this product i would be lost without it. Deffo recommend everyone to get this product! 💋

Shubhangi
Fresh Face

My favourite Elemis product is Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm 105G - ELEMIS 

it's so amazing! Would love to try more products from Elemis!! ❤❤❤

Highlighted

Tizme
Getting Lippy

@TazK  Expensive brand for me. I have to say i am a die hard Nivea girl and have been for 30 years but i will admit there is one elemis product i cannot do without and that is the  Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 100Ml - ELEMIS . That is my little piece of facial heaven, normally used when i'm away or abroad to give my skin some superior pampering in different climates.

styxl
Nailing It
  1. Mine is the Frangipani Monoi Hair And Scalp Mask 200Ml - ELEMIS it smells amazing and leaves my hair in tip top condition 

PB30
Winging It

@TazK 

Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm 105G - ELEMIS 

Love all the products by Elemis.

And would love to win the free facial!!

My ride or die Elemis product is the Pro collagen Rose balm. Just love the lovely rose smell and how beautifully the skin is cleansed and nourished.