Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

WIN a Elemis Flash Facial & £200 goodie bag! 😍

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi guys,

We have an amazing opportunity for you to experience the new Elemis pop-up at our  Oxford Street store, this exciting space gives you the chance to get a personalized 15 minute facial, free samples from the beauty wheel of fortune and try the gorgeous new Pro-Collagen Rose collection. 

7X9A8772.jpg

For your chance to come and experience the pop-up, get a complimentary Flash Facial and take away a goodie bag filled with Elemis faves worth over Β£200 just tell us your ride or die Elemis product! πŸ’•

7X9A8870.jpg

T&C's: Winner will be announced on 03/10/19. One member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative. Travel expenses will not be included. Only available in Debenhams Oxford Street. Deadline to redeem prize is 01/11/19.

283 REPLIES 283

Re: WIN a Elemis Flash Facial & £200 goodie bag! 😍

TLe
Getting Lippy

What an amazing opportunity, thank you for arranging this!

For me, my go to Elemis product is Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir 15Ml - ELEMIS, it has worked wonders on my skin Smiley Happy 

MPN
Getting Lippy

I would be thrilled to try the flash facial from Elemis.

I really like using their Freshskin By Elemis Loving Lips Quenching Lip Balm 10Ml - ELEMIS 

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@TazK  What a great opportunity, my favourite Elemis product is Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm 105G - ELEMIS  

its an amazing product , would love to try more products from this amazing brand 😍🀞🀞🀞🀞

HannahJo
Multimasker

I am in LOVE with the Ultra-Conditioning Lip Balm 10Ml - ELEMIS I got it as part of a beauty box and have already purchased another. It's super conditioning and isn't sticky! 

Hannah Jo
x

Ladyrain
Nailing It

My ride or die Elemis product is my #Elemis pro collagen rose facial oil 

it’s just perfect before trying it I never knew I could use any oil because of my combination skin 

its not greasy or sticky absorbers  very quick and it smells like roses😭😭😭image.jpg

KristinaSl
Multimasker

Lol such an amazing opportunity. I love the Oxford Street shop and that corner looks amazing. 

My ride or die Elemis product is definitely Superfood Blackcurrant Jelly Exfoliator 50Ml - ELEMIS 

My skin loves it!!! 

lauryn2
Nailing It

Oooohhhhh the facial sounds great!!! 

I love Elemis skin care especially the Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm 105G - ELEMIS 

It takes off all my make up no problem at all

Fingers crossed

Jwarda
Winging It

What a fab prize! I LOVE Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm 105G - ELEMIS  just love the results.. my face feels super clean and always moisturised unlike some balms and cleansers that leave you dry. 

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Wow! What a fab offer

thanks @TazK 

πŸ₯°

i started having facials by Elemis this year and out of 5 I loved the 4 😜

product that I wanted so badly and finally got it was Superfood Kefir-Tea Mist 100Ml - ELEMIS 

a 4 in 1 product

super refreshing mist!

good luck everyone πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€