Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

WIN a Calvin Klein Eternity Flame - Father's Day Fragrance Giveaway! 🌟

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone!

For the next 4 hours, we'll be giving away 4 iconic men's fragrances to celebrate Father's Day this weekend! For our final giveaway and the chance to WIN a bottle of Calvin Klein Eternity Flame, comment below with the fragrance you'd most like to try and one winner will be chosen at random! 

3614225670435_2.jpg

You have 1 hour to enter, so be quick! 

T&Cs apply. Competition closes at 3pm on 13/06/19. One winner will be selected at random and notified by private message. Prize in non-refundable and non-exchangeable. There is no cash alternative. Prize includes 50ml Calvin Klein Eternity Flame.

76 REPLIES 76
Highlighted

Re: WIN a Calvin Klein Eternity Flame - Father's Day Fragrance Giveaway! 🌟

High Brow

It has been a lovely day with these very beautiful giveaways for fathers! @EllenL i appreciate your time in putting these lovely posts for us..

For the perfume that I really really really really want to try the tom ford ones! πŸ˜­πŸ’• but definitely won't say no to this scent! My dad and brother love calvin Klein perfumes! 

For myself i only just purchased of debenhams the givenchy L'interdit perfume and iii love it! πŸ’• also i shouldnt forget the VAT FREE opportunity made me order the 200ml boss bottle for my brother πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@EllenL  my other half would love to try  the Boss bottle he is obsessed with boss fragrances ❀

Highlighted

Going Pro

@EllenL I would like to try the Calvin Klein Eternity flame for my partner, he is a big fragrance fan and deserves a nice treat because he's always there for me when things are tough πŸ’–

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I’ll be moving house and relocating this weekend to another city so won’t get to do anything fun with my partner and little one or my dad unfortunately as we’ll be lugging boxes around 😬 but this will be something nice to gift to either of them 🀩 my fragrance choice would always be Dior Sauvage (if we’re still talking manly fragrances) 😎

Highlighted

Total Glossip

I would love to try to Tiffany & Co Eau de Parfum. It looks like it smells very fresh and luxurious!! The bottle also looks so beautiful. 

Highlighted

Multimasker

I would most like to try Calvin Klein Obsessed Intense for women because I love Calvin Klein fragrances but haven't tried that one yet!

Hannah Jo
x
Highlighted

Beauty Icon

I said this in the last post πŸ˜‚ however I really want to try β€œgood girl” by Caroline Herrera it’s such a gorg scent, when I went to smell it in Debenhams I would have never went over to give it a sniff till the SA suggested it to me sooo glad she did 😍

Good Girl L#233G#232Re Eau De Parfum - Carolina Herrera 

Highlighted

Nailing It

@EllenL 

Thanks again. I would love to try anyone of  these as each looks amazing.  Either Boss or Gucci guilty would be wonderful 🌹

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Another wonderful opportunity @EllenL  and Debenhams, thank you. 

Would love to try this as original Calvin Klein Eternity was my husband's favourite so he would love this I think.

Good luck everyone πŸ€πŸ€