cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: WIN a Β£200 Philosophy goodie bag! πŸŽ‡

Multimasker

I’ve only ever tried some of the shower gels from Philosophy.

Vanilla Birthday Cake and Snow Angel

This is a lovely prize and a great opportunity to try other products from the brand.. 

Good luck everyone 🀞🏻

πŸ’–πŸŒΈπŸ’–πŸŒΈπŸ’–πŸŒΈπŸ’–πŸŒΈπŸ’–πŸŒΈ

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Hi @TazK!

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity Smiley Happy I love the scent of Raspberry Sorbet Shower Gel 480Ml - Philosophy and it's great that it's all for all skin types! I would love to try some more products from the range especially as it promotes that beauty is more than skin deep Smiley Very Happy good luck to all! xx 

Highlighted

Nailing It

I do love the shower Gells from Philosophy, they smell lush and leaves the skin moisturised and very soft.  Thats one of the best shower gels i have ever tried πŸ‘πŸ‘

Highlighted

Winging It

Philosophy Purity πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Highlighted

Total Glossip

Never tried this brand before but I been hearing good review from them! It would be amazing to try it out ❀️❀️❀️

Highlighted

Winging It

I love Philosophy's Amazing Grace eau de toilette.  It smells so soft and feminine and is never out of place in any situation.  

Highlighted

Winging It

Amazing Grace Magnolia Eau De Toilette 60Ml - Philosophy  I never try this before and i think its the time now..

Good luck to all πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ˜

Highlighted

Getting Lippy
Highlighted

Nailing It

I quite like the Microdelivery resurfacing peel from Philosophy, works really well!

The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Resurfacing Peel Set - Philosophy 

Highlighted

Winging It

Cookie Gift Set - Philosophy the cookie and the Christmas cookie fragrance is my absolute favourite shower gel. The quality is amazing because I smell like this shower gel even once out of the shower!