cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: WIN a Β£200 Philosophy goodie bag! πŸŽ‡

Lindsay2
Multimasker
Thanks @TazK what a fab goody bag! Would love to win this as I've never tried any Philosophy products.

Joanne1971
Total Glossip

This is such an exciting opportunity, thanks @TazK xx

I loved the purity cloths/wipes as they were so good at making my face feel super hydrated and clean. I then couldn't get them so moved onto the Purity cleanser,  which is just a dream to take off makeup and cleanse your skin. So, I've stopped using wipes and love using this cleanser with a makeup remover cloth - doublecleanse πŸ˜‰xx

Lillym
Multimasker

My favourite Philosophy product is the Purity Clay Mask 

Dinna
Winging It

I love the purity eye gel.

Ellabanks98
Getting Lippy

I've always heard good reviews about the cleansers from Philosophy so I would love to try them!! Xxxx

Princesspearl
Winging It

Shampoo I guess. 

Linz72
Multimasker

Lovely prize β™₯️β™₯️ 

Haven't tried all the range as its huge,I have been gifted quite alot of Philosophy bath/shower products.

such exceptional quality and the concoctions they put together are amazing β™₯️β™₯️

Vanilla Birthday Cake Shower Gel 480Ml - Philosophy 

Samshine
Going Pro

Another amazing competition!!

my favourite philosophy product has to be #philosophy falling in love perfume it smells divine and is so feminine, with a sweet depth to it which lasts all day😍

Highlighted

Kazee01
Getting Lippy

Amazing Grace Shower Gel 480Ml - Philosophy and Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion 480Ml - Philosophy are the perfect everyday shower combination. Slinky smooth skin and a fragrance that lasts all day. So pretty it's a classic

Saharkhan1807
Getting Lippy

It's got to be the Purity One Step Facial Cleanser 480Ml - Philosophy which deeply cleans your face whilst leaving it soft and nourished! Would love to try out more products from philosophy! Thank you for this amazing chance! @TazK