cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

WIN a Β£200 Philosophy goodie bag! πŸŽ‡

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi guys,

For the launch of the amazing Philosophy counter, this weekend in our Oxford Street store we have a Β£200 goodie bag up for grabs for one lucky Community member! πŸ˜

Philosophy is a mindful beauty brand that believes beauty is more than skin deep. Life-enriching products help you look and feel your best, and confidently seize each day. They passionately celebrate the human spirit and graciously give back to the communities.

Image from iOS (66).jpg

To be in with a chance of winning this incredible bundle, all you need to do is tell us your favourite Philosophy product in the comments below! 

Good luck everyone! πŸ€

T&C's: Winner will be announced on 30/09/19. One member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative. 

203 REPLIES 203

Re: WIN a Β£200 Philosophy goodie bag! πŸŽ‡

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Never actually tried this so will be a good start to try this brand !!

thank you for the opportunity again @TazK 

πŸ€ good luck everyone πŸ€

Mid12
Nailing It

@TazK  My favourite one is #philosphy brighten my day eye cream 

ClareK
First Base

Purity is the best all-round cleanser I have ever used it removes all my make up and doesn't leave my skin tight or break me out, a must product for me.

Cc20
Winging It

My favourite product is the amazing grace perfume smells amazing x

@TazK wrote:

Hi guys,

For the launch of the amazing Philosophy counter, this weekend in our Oxford Street store we have a Β£200 goodie bag up for grabs for one lucky Community member! πŸ˜

Philosophy is a mindful beauty brand that believes beauty is more than skin deep. Life-enriching products help you look and feel your best, and confidently seize each day. They passionately celebrate the human spirit and graciously give back to the communities.

Image from iOS (66).jpg

To be in with a chance of winning this incredible bundle, all you need to do is tell us your favourite Philosophy product in the comments below! 

Good luck everyone! πŸ€

T&C's: Winner will be announced on 30/09/19. One member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative. 

xMrmx
Getting Lippy

Ooo this is exciting I haven’t tried any philosophy products yet but I hope to do so soon ❀️ 

Thank you for this opportunity @TazK

Hue_beauty
Living the Highlight

Wow what an expensive bundle!! 🀩 Thankyou again @TazK for showering us with treats!

I've never tried any of the products from the philosophy range but wouldn't this be a great opportunity to start!

Congratulations on the new range heading to the Oxford Street store!

Goodluck to everyone entering ❀️

TLe
Getting Lippy

Dear @TazK, thank you again for a lovely opportunity to win a fabulous beauty goodie bag, I would be over the moon to be selected.

I currently use Purity Exfoliating Clay Face Mask 75Ml - Philosophy  and it's been so good for my skin, I can only imagine what more goodness will come from using their other products Smiley Happy 

MPN
Getting Lippy

@TazK I would be delighted to win the goodie bag!

I really liked their Sparkling White Peach Shampoo, Bath And Shower Gel 480Ml - Philosophy , all-in-one package product Smiley Wink 

Highlighted

Jo_73
Total Glossip

Mine has to be the microdelivery resurfing peel.Xx