cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Love MAC Cosmetics? We’re looking for the faces of their next Debenhams campaign…

Community Manager
Community Manager

We’ve teamed up with MAC Cosmetics to give four lucky Community members the chance to become the faces of MAC Cosmetics at Debenhams! We’re hosting a shoot day with Senior Artist Dominic Skinner at the Estee Lauder Head Office on Monday 1st April 2019, where we’ll be filming and photographing the hottest upcoming launches from MAC Cosmetics to be shared across the Debenhams Beauty Social Media channels, and Debenhams.com.

To be in with a chance of becoming one of the faces, simply comment below with a photo using one (or more!) of your favourite MAC Cosmetics products and add  #competition in your caption, and four Community members will be chosen at random to take part.

Entrants must be able to make their way to London on Monday 1st April and be available all day.

The four winners will be selected on Friday 22nd March and notified by Private Message within 5 working days.

T&C's:

Eligibility to Enter

• The Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter or its affiliate companies, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected with the promotion.
  • No purchase necessary.

Method of Entry

• To enter the MAC x Debenhams competition, entrants must register on the Debenhams Beauty Club Community and upload a photograph of them wearing their favourite MAC Cosmetics product. You must complete the details required for entry in full. Entry to the Competition will be automatic upon submitting your comment on the Competition Post.
  • To enter you must #competition in the comment section of the photo.
  • A limit of 1 entry per member will be accepted.
  • The start date of the competition is 12pm Thursday 7th March 2019.
  • The closing date by which entries must be received for the Competition is 12pm Friday 22nd
  • The Promoter will use each entrant’s personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion. Please see our Privacy Policy for further details: https://www.debenhams.com/wcsstore/DebenhamsUKSite/faq/legal_information/privacy_policy.html
  • Entry must be made by the entrant, only on the Debenhams Beauty Club Community. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other address, including but not limited to commercial Competitions, subscriptions, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from that Competition. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
  • No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, ineligible, illegible, corrupted, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent because of any other reason. Proof of sending the entry will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted.

Prize

• There will be four winners. Each winner will receive a prize consisting of a day’s filming at the Estee Lauder Head Office in London with MAC Cosmetics, featuring a variety of new product launches. The images and videos will be used on Debenhams.com and on the Debenhams Beauty Social Media channels to promote the launches of the featured MAC Cosmetics products.
  • The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
  • Should an original prize, or any part of it, become unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of comparable or greater value.
  • Travel costs will not be covered by the Promoter, and the Winners must arrange their own method of transportation.

Winner Selection

• The Competition will be judged on Friday 22nd March by a colleague independent of the Debenhams Beauty Club Community team. The final selection will be representative of the diverse competition entrants.
  • The prize-winners will be notified via Private Message within 5 working days of the Competition closing.
  • Should a prize-winner not respond to the Private Message within 5 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to allocate their prize to another entrant.
  • The results of the Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.

Promoter’s Liability:

• So far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
  • any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
  • any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and
  • any act or default of any third party supplier,
  • which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
  • Nothing in these Terms and Conditions in any way limit the Promoter’s (or any other person or organisation’s) liability for (i) fraud, or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence.

General

• If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
  • Where the Promoter is unable to satisfy certain terms and conditions of this promotion due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Promoter may modify such terms accordingly or, if necessary, suspend or discontinue the promotion.
  • The prize-winners’ names can be obtained by sending a SAE to Debenhams Beauty, 10 Brock Street, Regent’s Place, London, NW1 3FG.
  • By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that their names and counties of residence may be released if they win a prize. They also agree to participate in any post-event publicity.
  • These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Promotion are governed by the law of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree that the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
  • The images and videos may also be used across MAC own channels, including .co.uk, social and CRM.

Promoter is Debenhams Retail PLC 10 Brock Street, London, NW1 3FG

73 REPLIES 73

Re: Love MAC Cosmetics? We’re looking for the faces of their next Debenhams campaign…

Areej
Beauty Icon

#competition My favourite are Mac matte lipsticks I own several and I’m seen here wearing the Mac Matte lipstick in the shade Mehr for a wedding

E1B13047-2F1E-42FB-8055-DC751DC9654D.jpeg

Re: Love MAC Cosmetics? We’re looking for the faces of their next Debenhams campaign…

Er1109
Getting Lippy

967D25AC-7228-4390-88EE-6E2D91AF4DCC.jpeg

#competition - my favourite is warm soul blush! Have it on my cheeks and pressed over my lips here, too!

NehaB
Multimasker

IMG_1085.jpg

Here I was wearing my favourite @mac lipstick in #velvet teddy and I used the mac eye brow pencil as well. #competition

Samtaylor5215
Winging It

#competition

obsessed with soooo many products but extra with the highlight powders and lip products!! Wearing #faux lipstick and mac #ohdarling for highlight not just on the face but totally all over my legs for the extra glow 😍😍

80450655-036E-4B27-ABCB-117AB764B567.jpeg

StephHS90
Beauty Crush

FB79ED56-C725-4606-A206-7608A94A064B.jpeg

Is this an April fools? 🙈😂

Can I bring this beauty for feeding purposes?

Fav Mac product is definitely the Studio fix spray 🙌🏽

#competition 

Anniie
Beauty Icon

#competition wearing velvet teddy 💖 love this shade for an everyday lipstick 💖�

BBAFCB48-5EF2-46D4-9233-4325FD6AC022.jpeg

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

#competition favourite Mac product is Mac Melba blush, Wearing:  Mac studio moisture cream, Mac prep & prime primer, Mac extreme lash mascara, Mac eyebrow pencil in twig, Mac liquid eyeliner in brushbrown, Mac eyeshadow (corner all that glitters, dreamy beams), Mac foundation studio waterweight, Mac Melba Blush, Mac Refinded Golden bronzer, Mac lipstick Viva Glam Miley Cyrus20190315_115355.jpg

Ozge
Getting Lippy

@TazK 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

#Competition

My favourite product of MAC cosmetics is the purple times nine palette,

Its usually my go to when i am going out or i want to feel confident.

Purple is my favourite colour and i feel that this palette has complimentary colours that work well together on the eye. I love it!PicsArt_03-15-12.25.49.jpg

PicsArt_03-15-12.25.01.jpg

Highlighted

Cindyl021
Getting Lippy

@TazK thank you for doing another wonderful #competition. Ruby Woo is one of my all-time favourite MAC products. Every time I wear this lipstick it puts a big smile on my face and my whole confidence lifts up. I always find it difficult to find the perfect red because of my skin tone, but this is a match made. I would highly recommend this red lipstick if you are on the hunt for the perfect red.
 IMG_1914.JPG