cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Join the URBAN DECAY STAY NAKED Community tour!

Dawnalake
Just Arrived

Dawnalake
Just Arrived

Dublin 

Graciously
Getting Lippy

The foundation is all shades of awesome!

LooksuptotheSky
Getting Lippy

So...I had an email about this arrive today, sent by Debenhams. It's the first I'd heard about it and I clicked through to apply...only to see the events happened weeks ago! Debenhams- sort it out! I always read your emails, why didn't you send out info about this before the event (let alone before the tickets must have gone). Smiley Sad 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@LooksuptotheSky  The email today was about another event they have on where only one person wins x2 tickets not this one.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

lisag14
Winging It

I’ve got the advertisement email about this today but all the dates for the trial days were in July, is this correct??, as we are now in August, so is this just a reminder email?, to show their products are now in store?. I’m confused. Thanks Smiley Happy

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@lisag14  If you look at my comment above I’ve posted the link for the current competition. It’s to win 2 tickets to a urban decay event hosted by Debenhams. 

Kazee01
Getting Lippy

Got a link today to enter this competition but it seems to have expired already....disappointed ☹

Matildacat
Getting Lippy

Unfortunately only the bigger stores ,and none local. Sounds like a fab day would have liked to join in .So all you girls enjoy you're so lucky .