cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Join the URBAN DECAY STAY NAKED Community tour!

Sumixo
Getting Lippy

So EXCITED!!!

Does this take place in Merry Hill Debenhams too..i mean i know the Debenhams in Bullring is huge compared to the Merry Hill one but just wanted to be sure before i set off to either one!

@EllenL 

tturoka
Getting Lippy

Would like to go to the Glasgow Debenhams. 

Hopefully I will get some extrasSmiley Wink 

beautyaddict1
Nailing It

Heyyy!! Thank you so much for this event Debenhams and Urban Decay xx

I went along to the event in London and it was so fun!! The staff were so lovely and they colour matched me perfectly! Having worn the foundation for 2 days in a row I can confidently say I am VERY impressed!! It feels like you have nothing on your face but has lots of coverage. At the END of the day there was NO creasing in my smile lines (after 10 hours of wear time)!! I would 100% recommend this foundation to anyone who is busy or doesn't want to touch up their foundation throughout the day! 😀

Also as I was one of the first 50, I got a gift bag too!! I have attached the image of me posing in front of the board, I've attached a link to my insta where it's posted. I've also included some clips in my latest video xx

I hope you consider me for the campaign (I have a youtube channel where I post beauty and lifestyle videos) xx

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv6QM4QGAoxfBfjIMPzckpw/ 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0OgYVFHdKC/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

Instaurban.jpgInsturban.jpg

85 Likes, 14 Comments - Elvia Kiara (@elvia.kiara) on Instagram: "Thank you so much to Urban Decay for inviting me to this event!! 💗 #UDNAKEDTOUR #makeup #London..."

hanna
Getting Lippy

Thank you for sharing I will definitely try it Xx

Stardust83
Getting Lippy

What time did you go at? Not sure if I need to be there for store opening time or if it's not until later!

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Stardust83  I went to the one in Birmingham today got there around 9am store opened at 9.30am there was about 10 maybe less of us and my friend arrived around 11am and they still had goodie bags left. As previously mentioned by others be prepared to wait if you want a match as they only had one person on the counter this morning saying that people were just taking the goody bags and leaving so totally depends. I’d try and arrive in the morning just incase. 

sannablom
Nailing It

It's in the city centre one.

Stardust83
Getting Lippy

It was definitely worth getting to the store early this morning! Lots of fabulous goodies at #debenhamsglasgow
Unfortunately, as I was there for the store opening they hadn't had time to put the official backdrop for photos up yet so I improvised with a couple of colourful #oorwulliebigbuckettrail statues to brighten up the photos of the goodie bag! Hopefully this still qualifies me to enter the competition!

Really happy with the coverage and the colour match. It's also waterproof so could really have done with it at the start of this #heatwave 🌞 #urbandecay 👄 #urbandecaybeautyjunkie #urbandecaystaynaked #urbandecaynakedskin #urbandecaynakedskinshapeshifter #urbandecaynakedskinhighlightingfluid #urbandecayallnighter #urbandecayallnightersettingspray #beauty 💄#50wy

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0YUhDmFZKmhX8wyhmFFJtUvHBtKdXZba6LRmo0/?igshid=167zbx6wj809y

20190726_131725-COLLAGE.jpg

11 Likes, 1 Comments - Gabriella Victoria (@gabswi83) on Instagram: "Lots of fabulous goodies today at the launch of the new #urbandecaystaynakedfoundation at their..."
Highlighted

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

IMG_20190726_172218_807.jpg

I am loving the new foundation cannot wait to use my sample it looks so natural #udnakedtour I did also get the goodie bag and I got the same products that the rest of you beautiful people got as well can’t wait to start using them

sannablom
Nailing It

I went to Manchester store today and got my sample and goodie bag! Rachel did my matching perfectly, I'm looking forward to trying the sample on Smiley Happy. I also ended up buying one of the newish brow products.