cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Join the URBAN DECAY STAY NAKED Community tour!

Community Manager
Community Manager

To celebrate the upcoming launch of the brand NEW foundation from Urban Decay, Stay Naked, we're inviting you to join the Stay Naked Community Tour! Be the first to try the longwear, vegan formula before anyone else, in a series of in-store events just for you.

Stay Naked official.jpg

The Urban Decay Stay Naked Community Tour will be arriving at the following locations:

• London Oxford Street - Sat 20th July
  • Birmingham - Tues 23rd July
  • Dublin - Wed 24th July
  • Glasgow - Fri 26th July
  • Manchester - Sat 27th July

Join us in store to receive a colour-matched sample of the new Stay Naked foundation before it launches! If you're one of the first 50 Community members to arrive in each location (you can sign up on the day!) you'll also receive an Urban Decay complexion goodie bag worth over Β£50 πŸ˜

Want to be part of the launch campaign? 

Fancy being a part of the Debenhams campaign to launch Stay Naked? Strike a pose in front of the Stay Naked backdrop in store and upload your photo to the Community and your social media channel using #UDNAKEDTOUR for your chance to WIN.

Tell us in the comments below which event you'll be attending - see you there!

T&Cs apply. See in store for details. 

151 REPLIES 151

Re: Join the URBAN DECAY STAY NAKED Community tour!

Areej
Beauty Icon

Omg my god I’m going to get to the manchester  one,  @EllenL is that at the Trafford centre shopping mall  or city center?

MANCHESTER πŸ™Œ

NatalieC
Winging It

Amazing! So excited for the London one!! Smiley Happy Heart

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Birmingham ❀️Oh wow how exciting! @Boss786 remind me to tomorrow to strike my pose πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ our UD team in Debenhams are amazing! Do we post our picture on this thread @EllenL  or just a new post in the community?  

***Edit I think I was reading this wrong πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ do you need to take the picture to be involved in the campaign or to go to the in store launch? ***

Areej
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 You will have have to remind me to strike a pose as I will be going on my own πŸ˜•

JennnCore
Glitterati

@EllenL This is so amazing! 😱

No local stores for me, but I hope everyone has a brilliant experience! πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

NadiaS88
Nailing It

Deffinitaly will come at Birmingham Debenhams! 

Looking forward for the event😍

Highlighted

Rabia
Glitterati

@EllenL  What an amazingly launch.😍😍😍.. BIRMINGHAM one is an hour drive distance from my home without traffic (M6 traffic is always horrible) 

i will try my best to go🀞🀞 

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@EllenL soo nice! Would love to attend tHE manchester event πŸ’•πŸ’• 

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@Rabia I wish we could av attended together πŸ’•πŸ’•