Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Re: ๐ŸŽ‡WIN - Afternoon tea at Sketch to celebrate Galentines! ๐ŸŽ‡

Russiankarina
Winging It

IMG-20190101-WA0026.jpg

Kerry, Tessa,myself and Amy 

I'd take these ladies if I was lucky enough to win this as we haven't had a proper day and night out over a year and this would be a great opportunity for us to proper spend a girly time. @kezaparny

Er1109
Getting Lippy

Iโ€™d love to win this for myself and my old Uni housemates/best friends! We havenโ€™t seen eachther together in too long and weโ€™ve been dreaming of sketch since first year, so what better way๐Ÿฅฐ they didnโ€™t already have an account but Iโ€™ve made them get one ASAP! @Jadeneellis @hollyvictoria96 @elinbryony โœจ

elinbryony
Fresh Face

Tagging my besties ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ‘ฏ we need a much needed reunion after not seeing each other for months because we live different sides of the country  ๐Ÿ˜ญ afternoon tea at Sketch would be the absolutely dream ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ @Er1109 @jadeneellis @hollyvictoria96

Beka1993
Winging It

Would love to treat my family to this - my mam, sister and nana ๐Ÿ’–

Highlighted

Jadeneellis
Winging It

This would be the most amazing experience to spend with my best friends for galentines๐Ÿ’“โœจ We all miss eachother so much as we live so far apart so it would be an amazing experience to spend some quality time with them, and we would LOVE the afternoon tea in Sketch so much, the perfect insta opportunity๐Ÿฅฐ  We are all making an account so hopefully the tag works!!  @Er1109 @hollyvictoria96  @elinbryony  โœจ

Er1109
Getting Lippy

Naz_A
Getting Lippy

I am tagging my sisters Zahra and Amara, hopefully we can spend some much needed quality time together 

hollyvictoria96
Fresh Face

@Jadeneellis  @Er1109 @elinbryony  omg how amazing would this be! Love you girls so much๐Ÿ’—

Er1109
Getting Lippy

@hollyvictoria96 โœจ

Jadeneellis
Winging It