cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

*COMPETITION NOW CLOSED* ๐ŸŽ‡WIN - Afternoon tea at Sketch to celebrate Galentines! ๐ŸŽ‡

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey lovelies!  We've teamed up with Armani to offer you and 3 of your best gal pals a VERY exciting opportunity for you to go and experience champagne afternoon tea at the super artsy and 'instagrammable' Sketch restaurant ๐Ÿ˜

Then head down to The View from the Shard to watch the sunset followed by a stay at a luxury 4โญcentral London hotel with the city on your doorstep ๐Ÿ’•

Debenhams_armani_1.jpg

So what are you waiting for? Tag your bff's below (sign them up to the Community if they haven't already!) to be in with a chance of winning this super cute Galentines date! The winner will be announced next Thursday - the ultimate Valentines gift ๐Ÿ’‹

T&C's: 

Return train travel from mainland UK rail station to London; Return private station transfers in London; 1 nightโ€™s hotel accommodation in central London, with a four-star rating, based on sharing two double or twin rooms; Breakfast; Champagne afternoon tea in the Gallery at Sketch; General admission tickets for The View from the Shard

Train travel available from mainland UK rail stations only; A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation; Hotel accommodation is based on four adults sharing two double or twin rooms; Hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion; Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; All prize elements are subject to availability; Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2019 โ€“ 2nd January 2020 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays or over Easter Sunday; Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame; Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure; All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; At least two travellers must be aged 18 or over; Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission; The prize excludes travel from winnerโ€™s home to rail station; The prize excludes meals and drinks (except where stated above), excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize; Minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years old; The Prize Provider is Element London Ltd (www.element-london.com)

94 REPLIES 94
Highlighted

Re: ๐ŸŽ‡WIN - Afternoon tea at Sketch to celebrate Galentines! ๐ŸŽ‡

Jana1987
Fresh Face

I'm tagging my work mateys Joanna, Aygรผl and Katarina...since they're laaaaaame they don't have an account, and I want it to be a surprise for them  if I do win Smiley Happy 

Czhang
Winging It

@Zhangjw omg we need this!!!! Love you Debenhams ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•

marianeves
Just Arrived

@mariananeves we would love this!!!

terezakubistova
Fresh Face

@Lili  haha we need this! All the single ladies power Smiley LOL 

Trishnick66
Fresh Face

I'm tagging my 21 year old daughter Naomi Baxter, she's had a hard time recently, but is now getting better! :-) 

Laters
Fresh Face

@Cherry1 would love to win this for us Mom. You so deserve this and more x 

Trishnick66
Fresh Face

What a fab prize to win for me and my partner Jasondouglas

Sadia02
Nailing It

@TehminaM tagging the sister because this would be the perfect opportunity to bring my mum and younger sisters on a family day out!!! ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ˜

TehminaM
Fresh Face

@Sadia02 ๐ŸŽ‰