cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: πŸŽ‡WIN - 4 of the NEW Kiehls Love Oils πŸŽ‡

Naszymczak
Getting Lippy

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys! We've partnered with Kiehls to give one of you the chance to win the full collection of the NEW Love Oils - a mix of coconut oil, moringa oil, and acerola cherry extract to smooth and hydrate while giving a sheer glow of colour! Perfect to give extra moisture during this winter chill ❄ 

To enter all you need to do is # tag your fave Kiehls product below and let us know why you love it πŸ™Œ I'll DM the winner next Wednesday so keep an eye on your messages πŸ‘€ 

Good luck πŸŽ‡ 

bubblicious78
Just Arrived

Midnight Recovery Concentrate Skin Moisturiser 50Ml - Kiehls 

This particular product is so worth it's money. It has been a blessing to my skin as it acts at locking in moisture. It smells lovely and a little goes a long way. I am slowly gaining a bit of of a love for this particular brand. To hear that they now are launching a Love oil for lips is something that makes me really eager to try. Wasn't sure about the the lip products as they have a slight tint on them, but nether the less, I may find that this is more of a plus than worrying about what colour my lips are. For that reason I want to try it

nav_does_beauty
Getting Lippy

I love Midnight Recovery Concentrate Skin Moisturiser 50Ml - Kiehls . I put this on after a long night out after removing makeup and my skin looks radiant in the morning!

Suzy
All Eyes on Me

@TazK  I LOVE LOVE LOVE #Kiehl 's Midnight Recovery Concentrate! Especially good during these Winter months when my skin gets dry and looks a bit dull. I put it on cleansed skin just before bed and it seems to melt in and hydrate. The smell of the essential oil Lavender is lovely and helps me drift off to sleep feeling pampered. When I wake up in the morning I feel refreshed, my skin feels soft, smooth, hydrated and has a healthy glow.

Nemo
Winging It

Actually, I've never tried any of the Kiehls range as yet, so would be great to try something as heard so much about this brand and follow it like mad on IG.  The lip oil looks the Bomb! Really want to get my hands and lips on it.. hahaha!

lesuttle
Fresh Face

#Kiel's 'Rare Earth' Deep Pore Cleansing Mask 125ml

It's part of my weekly ritual to mask and read a book. Some quality 'me' time. The cooling clay feel of the masque instantly relaxes me and my skin always feels super amazing afterwards. An absolute staple!

Re: πŸŽ‡WIN - 5 New Kiehls Love Oils πŸŽ‡

valerie2
Fresh Face

@Charlotte1 wrote:

Ultra Facial Cream 50Ml - Kiehls 

I like how the kiehls ultra facial cream has spf in which a lot of face moisturiser don’t .

I would love to get the kiehls love oils lip range , it would be great Smiley Happy 

Trishnick66
Fresh Face

I'm 53, kiehls ultra facial cream is so good on my skin, I'd love to win this ..fabulous!

Re: πŸŽ‡WIN - 5 New Kiehls Love Oils πŸŽ‡

mackxx
Fresh Face

I would love to try this as my skin, Is very dry. thank you for offering samples ect, as i have spent money on creams and my skin is still dry.

Highlighted

SilviaP
Perfectly Primed

Who won?