cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Re: ๐ŸŽ‡WIN - 4 of the NEW Kiehls Love Oils ๐ŸŽ‡

Cuddleaunty
Winging It

#Kiehl's - Ultra Light' Daily UV Defence Sunscreen 50ml

The only SPF you will ever need for your face.

This is a superb SPF moisturiser and by far the best one I have ever used. As I don't tan very much I have committed to using a high SPF on my face hoping it will pay off in years to come! I use this cream everywhere I travel to, all year round. In my opinion most SPF moisturisers fail on their actual moisturising ability and are sticky and obvious on the skin. It is also incredibly difficult to apply a full face of make up over them as they leave the skin greasy. No such problems here - this cream is perfect, anytime, anywhere.

Jacqueline12
Getting Lippy
Would love to win as im new to this thanks

lynzh29
Getting Lippy

a4lisha
Nailing It

#Kiehlโ€™s - โ€˜Midnight Recovery Concentrateโ€™ Facial Oil 50ml

I discovered this product  4 years ago and it saved my skin! It provides and locks in moisture and give you that extra hydration that is especially needed in this cold weather โ„๏ธ

Highlighted

millondon
Nailing It

I need to buy and mine is in the end. helped a lot my skin also.

Ahlia
Getting Lippy

#Kiehl's - Breakout Control Targeted Blemish Spot Treatment 20ml

This is honestly the best thing to use if I've got a spot, dries it up quickly and makes my face feel amazing ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—

SavitaM
Multimasker

I absolutely love the #Kiehls Creme De Corps Nourishing Dry Body Oil, especially in this cold weather.

I always use it on my legs, and it smells divine! It's so nourishing and absorbs easily Smiley Happy

Villafan
Getting Lippy

I have recently been using #Kiehls Youth Dose Miniature Size Eye Treatment,  and i'm loving it! It's easily absorbed and has a lovely light fragrance, and has really helped with my fine lines around my eyes. 

mihaelaratiu29
Nailing It

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_121620005799_-1 I love it because my very tired eyes looks amazing after I apply this cream

thetalesofgem
Getting Lippy

I love Kiehlโ€™s Midnight Recovery Concentrate - it leaves my skin super soft and radiant. Perfect for this cold weather #Kiehlsmidnightrecovery #Kiehls