cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

*CLOSED* Want to be part of our makeup campaign? πŸŽ‡

Community Manager
Community Manager

*EDIT* We have now contacted chosen members who will be taking part in the campaign, thank you for all your amazing applications! Keep your eyes peeled for more opportunities in future Smiley Happy 

Hey guys, we have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of our upcoming makeup campaign πŸŽ‰ We are looking for 6 beauty fanatics to join us at our head office in London to chat all things makeup, receive an exclusive makeover & take away all the goodies we used at the end of the day.  

The event will take place on Wednesday the 16th of January and travel expenses will be paid for within the UK,  we will also be doing some filming throughout the day so please ensure you are comfortable in front of the camera! 

Please comment below your favourite brand out of YSL, Urban Decay, Bare Minerals, Nars, Too Faced & post a selfie of your favourite makeup look. We will DM you the full details by the 11th of January if we would like you to take part! 😍 

72 REPLIES 72

Re: Want to be part of our makeup campaign? πŸŽ‡

Babymaker
Getting Lippy

Oh wow! I would love this πŸ’•πŸ’•Would I be able to bring my 5 month old baby with me?

Irthale
Winging It

Would be great to see all the team! As one of those make-up & skincare addicted who knows a little bit more than the average, I would be very pleased to see Debenhams beauty gurus. Also, have experience of filming for the new skincare product so very comfortable in front of the camera. 

Charlotte1
Nailing It

I can only see three dashes at the end of the word from , is there a time suppose to be there ? Thanks 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Full details will be sent over next week Smiley Happy x

nav_does_beauty
Getting Lippy

That sounds amazing! I would love the opportunity to get involved!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, thanks so much for wanting to be involved in our makeup campaign! Please could you let us know your favourite brand from YSL, Urban Decay, Too Faced, Nars & Bare Minerals and post a selfie wearing your favourite makeup look! πŸ˜ 

@Irthale wrote:

Would be great to see all the team! As one of those make-up & skincare addicted who knows a little bit more than the average, I would be very pleased to see Debenhams beauty gurus. Also, have experience of filming for the new skincare product so very comfortable in front of the camera. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, thanks so much for wanting to be involved in our makeup campaign! Please could you let us know your favourite brand from YSL, Urban Decay, Too Faced, Nars & Bare Minerals and post a selfie wearing your favourite makeup look! πŸ˜ 

@nav_does_beauty wrote:

That sounds amazing! I would love the opportunity to get involved!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Charlotte1 wrote:

I can only see three dashes at the end of the word from , is there a time suppose to be there ? Thanks 

Community Manager
Community Manager

I will let you know if you can bring your baby along as there as some health and safety restrictions I need to double check! Smiley Happy xx

@Babymaker wrote:

Oh wow! I would love this πŸ’•πŸ’•Would I be able to bring my 5 month old baby with me?