cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: WIN the full Heavy Metals Glitter Collection! 😍

Nailing It

Proud of all the strong women changing the world!9AD968B5-1D3B-4C78-B7EC-8A87ECA3E56D.jpeg

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

As soon as I saw this post I felt my makeup drawer calling my name... as well as my washing machine to get the now blue eyeshadow stain out my new white top πŸ˜‚

what makes me proud is a lot of things really I’m proud of my best friend for being so strong while her dad is in hospital at the other end of the county, she honestly deserves the world and I wish I could give it to herπŸ’—πŸ’— 

I’m proud of myself for staying strong through the last year and coming out on top of those who tried to drag me down ✨

im proud of you lot for being such an ace community and for promoting self confidence and being so nice to... essentially strangersπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ while giving amazing tips and recommendations! I’ll be here all month if I sat writing everything out so I’ll stop now...πŸ₯°πŸŒˆ682D2707-D064-402B-A660-DF0DD0427DAC.jpeg

P.s I’m itching to spam this post with all my looks but I’m holding back the urge not to πŸ˜‚

Highlighted

Nailing It

What makes me proud is being the woman I am today thanks to my mother who is no longer with us. I am thankful and grateful to be half the woman she is. I’m certainly the spitting image of my mother but I definitely have my fathers nature. 

Im super proud of all these beautiful people! We all have great talents! 7B0CD0E2-8393-4D5E-B126-6B75712AAFFF.jpeg

A1F7F439-3BE7-4F13-B5A5-E4F94C1619A0.jpeg

5E688528-77D5-46A9-B788-445E938645F3.jpeg

94FC7186-82FD-4B2A-8F6E-A78853464B00.jpeg

CB2E7274-4635-4288-8AA5-9D1D2C038CDD.jpeg

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Wow what an amazingly lovely prize, I don't possess anything glittery although I love glitters, but I have loads of shimmers, so this would be great for me.

Good luck everybody.

Thank you Debenhams for another great prize!

Highlighted

Total Glossip

@JennnCore this make up look is gorgeous! As are you! 😍

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Jessie97 Awww thank you πŸ–€

Highlighted

Total Glossip

What makes me proud is my boyfriend. Last year just before new year he suffered a really bad episode of anxiety. 6 months on and he is still fighting through it, improving every day. No matter how tough it gets for him, he is still always there for me. He makes me proud every day with how far he has come.

I've never been brave enough to experiment with colour/glitter, except when it comes to my lippy! But I am finally taking the plunge. I just need some beautiful colourful pallets. The urban decay glitter collection would be an amazing addition to my new colourful collection 😍 20190702_194150.jpg

20190702_194205.jpg

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

What makes me proud, is embracing diversity rather than being afraid of it!DSC_3104.JPG

Highlighted

Nailing It

I am so proud of me that i decide to come to live in lovely England! It was my best decision in my life! 

And am so proud of my kids! They both playing football and doing very well! <320190615_164451.jpg

Screenshot_2019-06-30-21-34-42.png

IMG_1560616886972.jpg

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@JennnCore Came here too look at the entry’s and I saw you changed your profile pic! Looking gorgeous as always 😍😍 wish I had as much character as you do πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»