cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a newness hamper worth over £400!

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

My favourite new product is the Too Faced shake your palm palms palette, literally the perfect colours for me 😍💖 

This is also an amazing bundle, fingers crossed and good luck to everyone entering too! 🤞🏻

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

This is a tough one 🙈 but I think my favourite new product has to be the Urban Decay Stay Naked foundation it’s just the best 💜

NimkiS
Getting Lippy

My favourite new product is the Clarins Fresh Face Scrub. It exfoliates my skin so gently & brightens up my face 😊

Krisztinak
Getting Lippy

My new favourite is the Huile Prodigieuse Florale by Nuxe. I love a multipurpose product and Nuxe and their dry oils always make me feel wonderful!

KatarinaPapazov
Getting Lippy

Wow such a great prize! My favourite new product and brand I personally recently start using is ELEMIS! I just love them! The balm is great , superfood products are lush and I really enjoy apricot toner! 

Ayesha108
Winging It

My favourite new product has to be the Clarins such!!! It’s so good 😍

Rere
Winging It

My best ever is Elemis cleansing balm and booster. 🥰

a4lisha
Nailing It

The new Gucci perfume 🙌 can’t wait to pick up the sample today!!

DJ152
Getting Lippy

Hi all

I love Lancome hypnose mascara and matte lipstick shaker, the colours are great and long stay, smells lovely too.

Thank you

portiac00k
Just Arrived

My favourite product of all time is the Kat Von D tattoo liner. This eyeliner is so pigmented and so fine lined so it can get really sharp edges. Ive been using it ever since it came to debenhams. The product its self lasts so long and is even waterproof. Its amazing!