cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beauty hamper worth over £400

Sharonuk1953
Getting Lippy

At 66 I will take all the help I can get and this looks like just what was ordered. Fingers crossed. Would cross legs too but probably fall flat on face and need more than these hoodies to rectify it. 

NattyD
Fresh Face

Waw I would love to win  this and have a girly night in with my little sister and pizza hahah . It's just what I need after surgery xx

nicolecrosbiex
Winging It

This looks absolutely amazing! I'm back to work now teaching and there's  nothing better than a relaxing Friday night pamper!

LK1
Winging It

Would love to win this as I have never won anything on here. If I win I am planning to have a hamper night with my mum. What's not good about a hamper right!

Laurendonnelly
First Base

How do you enter

Highlighted

womble86
Getting Lippy

It closed already I'm afraid. Nobody who replied to this thread was entered.

Passiflora
Multimasker

I’d love to win this. I have never used clarins before but would love to make a start. Girls night in with lots of pampering is just what I need in my life!! I don’t get much time to myself having a hectic life and winning this would be the perfect opportunity to make time to pamper. 

Dlt73
Winging It

clarins turmeric face cleanser

Re: re: WIN a newness hamper worth over £400

sannablom
Nailing It

This has already closed I'm afraid and you'd needed to reply in the original post (https://community.debenhams.com/t5/WIN/WIN-a-newness-hamper-worth-over-400/td-p/237925) to had a chance to win Smiley Happy.

sannablom
Nailing It

This has already closed I'm afraid and you'd needed to reply in the original post (https://community.debenhams.com/t5/WIN/WIN-a-newness-hamper-worth-over-400/td-p/237925) to had a chance to win Smiley Happy.