cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a newness hamper worth over £400!

sheilads105
Winging It

The Tweezerman mini tweezers are my new holiday essential. I love their full size tweezers - so accurate and easy to use.

HocusPocusAngel
Winging It

My favourite products are from the Clarins Beauty Station.  The foundation is Skin Illusion is the only one I use now and the bonus is it’s SPF 15 so I am protecting my skin as well as looking good!  The products also hydrates your skin so it’s a wonderful product.  I use beige 107  bit like 007 mission to look devastating gorgeous - we I can dream 

The foundations goes on so easy either finger tips or sponge.  I use the sponge for a heavier coverage for the evening.  Makes my skin look flawless and I feel confident and ready for the day or evening. the bottle is 30ml and lasts and lasts and lasts.  I think the dispenser on the top helps to give you just the right amount.

good luck everyone xxxx

Heather  

bramblewacker
Winging It

Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner    

Highlighted

LOU1ASH1
Fresh Face

I love the new hydra face scrub from Clarins.

angiehoggett
Winging It

The mini slant tweezers, perfect for my handbag and for taking on holiday

andywedge
Winging It

Clarins - Fresh Scrub

Joga6970
First Base

ELEMIS -best products for my mature skin - skin buff and marine cream keep me looking youthful - just amazing!

hdh747
Just Arrived

Elemis superfood Cica calm booster

Heidihunbun1
Winging It

I Am So in love with the new Gucci Memoire  perfume it's lush and lasts all night 🌙 when out on the town so need to take out with me leaving most room for experts lip gloss 😘

Krilx1
Winging It

The damn girl mascara is my fave!!