cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a newness hamper worth over £400!

Priyanka86
Multimasker

Hey @TazK  to be honest saw your profile look rose pink eye and cheek, and next thing looking at newness box locked my eyes was Lancome Fresh Rose Mist. It’s a appreciative fresh No makeup makeup look💖 

However, each and every product has been carefully edited for anyone to pull a fresh face everyday.

Big Shout to the  @TazK  And @beautyclub admins.

There has been quite a lot changes in weather conditions in 🇬🇧 but Rose 🌹 has always been approved rescuer for mood and skin in any season.

Juta
Nailing It

Definitely #clarins Fresh Scrub. I would add it to my routine for sure

Itsallieg
Fresh Face

I love the bad gal mascara, but would love to try anything new! It all looks fab!!

amyeliza_90
Fresh Face

My favourite product and must have is the Elemis Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser,  thanks to the Debenhams advent calendar, now I’m hooked to the stuff. It’s a great product and love the face mitt you get with 150ml! 

A little goes a long way great for getting makeup off, helped with my dry skin while giving you lovely radiant skin 😊

id love to try more of the Elemis range probably one of my favourite brands

P.s this hamper looks amazing btw 🥰🤞🏼

Kmills1301
Getting Lippy

My favourite new product is the Joy By Dior Eau De Parfum - DIOR  I tried a sample the other day and loved it! ❤️

Anisharma85
First Base

Kehil’s Avocado Mask! When my skin it’s parched and I’m n need of some hydration, this mask comes calling. The texture is AMAZING. The best thing is it’s fragrance free - this makes it excellent for someone like me who gets migraine with intense smells. 💕💕💕

@Anisharma85 #selfcaresunday Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado 30Ml - Kiehls 

re: WIN a newness hamper worth over £400

Ly2009
Winging It

I love trying to new products! I especially love #esteelauder & #glamglow. I love Good In Bed Passionfruit Softening Night Cream 45Ml - GLAMGLOW as my skin feels so soft in the morning. I will be trying #esteelauderresetconcentrate shortly as it looks great. Advanced night repair serum by @esteelauder is my all time favourite product. @maneandtail moisturising shampoo is another new find & makes my hair feel so much thicker & stronger. So many to choose from!

Nicole2
Winging It

A new favourite of mine is the damn girl mascara. It makes my lashes look so long and adds so much volume. Literally loving it at the moment and highly recommend it 

Highlighted

Kazee01
Getting Lippy

I love mixing it up with scents and the new Gucci Memoire is going to be my next addition. Really lucky to get a beauty card box on Friday with the cutest miniature of this a and its already a favourite. Fresh, herbaceous, super summery without being sweet and quite sophisticated. Lush 

jam21
Nailing It

Wow what a fantastic prize ! My favourite new product would have to be benefit badgal 24 hour eye pencil 💕