cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: WIN a newness hamper worth over Β£400!

Fresh Face

I absolutely love the new Two faced Shake your palm palms eye shadow pallet! Perfect for glam nights out with my gals!!

Image from iOS (54).jpgI'm loving the variety of colours and shimmer!! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Highlighted

Winging It

My favorite new product is Revolution Conceal & Hydrate.   Brought this on Monday, it's the best concealer I have used to date.   I have Eczema and highly sensitive skin which is prone to flaking at times, and this lasts all day and doesn't dry out. 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

my favourite new product is clarins rose moisturising cream, leaves my skin looking refreshed & radiant!

Highlighted

Winging It

My new favourite product is Kiehl's nourishing dry body oil, it feels amazing on your skin but not greasy.

Also just discovered Carolina Herrera good girl fragrance (the shape of the bottle has nothing to do with it πŸ˜‚)

Highlighted

Multimasker

My favourite new product is the Paco Rabanne Olympea perfume.  The perfect summer scent & I’ve had so many compliments when wearing it.,

Nailing It

Hi this hamper is an excellent combination of my all wanted list 😍 hope for the best to win it 😊. I would love to have all these #kiehl's avocado hydrating mask for my super dry skin is so good. 

Highlighted

Winging It

My favourite new product at this moment has to be the Clinique iD moisturisers! Really enjoying the Dramatically Different Moisturising Jelly and the uneven skintone cartridge

Highlighted

Fresh Face

My fave is Too Faced melted chocolate liquid lipstick.

Highlighted

First Base

I love bad gal bang mascara !! Volume and length all in one mascara - yes please !!

Highlighted

Just Arrived

Benefit Goof Proof eyebrow is amazing - makes my brows look great and is so easy. Only downside is it is soo small!! Biggest size tube please xx