cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: WIN a newness hamper worth over £400!

Winging It

My favourite at the moment has to be the clarins fresh scrub, leaves my face feeling refreshed and renewed after a long week.

Highlighted

Cream

First Base

My favorite beauty product is estee lauder day cream SPF 15.. I use it after cleansing  before bed hydrates my skin feels fresh in morning..

by the way no beauty product work will work fully unless you are  😊 from your ❤ ...

😉

Highlighted

Fresh Face

....and the winner is..... ‘Tweezerman’s slant tweezers’... I am forever seeing new skincare and beauty products, all claiming to be the best... sometimes I think there are too many to choose from!

But every woman has a pair of tweezers because after all who can live without them? I always buy Tweezerman’s because they are the best! The ends always join together perfectly, they are not overly expensive and for me an essential item in my makeup bag!

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I love the damn girl mascara and the new hydra face scrub from Clarins💕☺️

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Wow what an amazing prize!.. would love  to win newness hamper, for me and my mother, who is visiting me these days! 

its so difficult to pick one however. I liked Kiehls Avocado and Lancôme's rose sorbet face masks, Absolutely everything from one of my favourite brands Clarins, my mum love their skincare products too, and in makeup new Dior luminizer blush 💕. 

Highlighted

Multimasker

Wowww !!! What a wonderful bundle we have here 😍😍😍

My favourite new product is surely the new Gucci - " Memoire d'une odeur edp".

This smells so so nice.Thank you very much for my 5ml sample Debenhamsbeauty which i collected yesterday Friday.

Its already on top of my "to buy" list now 😉

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Badgal bang huge eyeliner addict! 

Highlighted

Winging It

Would love the chance to win this hamper. Fantastic prize.

The new thing I love is Jean Paul Gaultier "La Belle". Smells gorgeous! Love JPG 💋💋 XX

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I love the new clarins Exfoliant creme . your skin is soft and fresh .

Highlighted

Fresh Face

My favourite out of this box would be the too faced eyeshadow pallette!!