cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: WIN a newness hamper worth over £400!

Winging It

Elemis is my top favourite . Keeps the skin very well hydrated and helps with my finelines. 

Highlighted

Winging It

Too Faced Damn Girl Mascara! I religiously only ever used the “Better than sex mascara” but was then recommended this one by the girl on the Too Faced counter in Debenhams and haven’t looked back since! 

Highlighted

Multimasker

I am not sure if this counts but I saw @SarahS ’a blog on pores and loved the look of the lancome rose sorbet cryo mask so have ordered it and it’s on its way. 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Amazing prize! My favourite new

product is Bottega Venta Illusione perfume which I bought from Debenhams a couple of weeks ago....gorgeous! 😍

Highlighted

Nailing It

Hi and Wow what an amazing hamper packed with all highly tempting products with big brands wish I would be that happy lucky one 😆😊. Ok I just bought my Jadore Eau De Parfum - DIOR  so far I only used 2-3 times but just fall in love with it, very beautiful, delightful,  heavenly graceful and deliciously refreshing fragrance it is😍🥰😘20190816_203857.jpg

Highlighted

Winging It

Gucci perfume all the way for me. 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My fav has got to be clarins face scrub Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Bad gal bang mascara it is. just love it. 

Highlighted

Just Arrived

I love the Badgal BANG Eye pencil, as a natural blond the need for eye definition is real! I wake up in the morning and look like a ghost until I draw in my eyes and enhance with mascara! 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

GUCCI MEMOIRE, CASSIC FRAGRANCE.