cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a newness hamper worth over £400!

Marylouise95
Fresh Face

Bad gal bang mascara! I love all Benefit products, they've restored my confidence in make up.

Regards,

Claire Buckley

Jand
First Base

It’s got to be anything Elemis! I swear the products have dramatically increased my skin and taken years off my ahhem age. I can’t live without them.

Mummaof3
Just Arrived

I have not been able to try anything new this year really due to lack of funds .. I usually like to try new clarins products and really like the look and sound of the keihls products too! So I would love to try all of these if I was to win!  👍❤

lmckellar87
Just Arrived

My new favourite product that I’m loving at the moment is the Urban Decay ‘Stay Naked’ concealer and pro customiser - the concealer is super full coverage without looking cakey and the pro customiser allows me to alter my shade (which has been especially useful on holiday when getting a tan!) Both awesome new products 🙌🏻

Nors786
Just Arrived

Bad gal bang mascara 

Neeru
Just Arrived

I would love to receive this hamper! Elemis superfood products are fantastic, natural and kind to my skin; in fact I love all all Elemis products.

My skin is so different now following three years of harsh treatment  for high grade breast cancer therefore I love all products with natural ingredients.  I also love Clarins products and I would love to try the Clarins fresh scrub.

Sausagebutty
Winging It

I love Bad Gal Bang mascara from Benefit. I have weedy little lashes and this gives me oomph in spades!

shelly2219
Fresh Face

My favourite product is the #Elemis superfood booster. The #Elemis marine cream is amazing too! x

Racheyroo12
Getting Lippy

My favourite new product is Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Hydro-Mist. It makes my skin look smoother, hydrates it and is perfect as it suits my sensitive skin. 

Highlighted

Lbirchx
Fresh Face

Bad girl bang! It’s magic