cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a newness hamper worth over £400!

Anetka90
Getting Lippy

My new favourite product is Kiehl’s Calendula Serum - Infused Water Cream. 

Upon application, this unique, lightweight moisturiser provides a burst of soothing hydration for fresh, radiant skin.

Hannah8
Just Arrived

My fave new purchase (may not be new) is the Elemis Rose cleansing balm. All about the skincare! And this makes my skin feel so clean and soft

Highlighted

Smiley22
Getting Lippy

Mine has to be the  Too Faced Shake Your Palm Palms Palette... The colours look beautiful!! Would love to try it x

Dawnyd
Fresh Face

Nicki20
Getting Lippy

My new favourite product is the Too Faced Peach Puff in the shade Boy, Bye!. It's so easy to apply, the colour is stunning and it last for aaages!💜

sebbylee
Fresh Face

Hi,

My favourite product is the Idôle perfume by Lancôme. Smiley Happy

Clare1984
Getting Lippy

My favourite new product is the new Angel EDT perfume by Mugler. It smells divine. 😇#Angeledt 

mamux
Winging It

My favourite peoduct is L'oreal Hydra Genius aloe vera moisturiser. Very light on the skin but works perfectly, has lovely fragrance.

LJCox28
First Base

Can’t actually say which one is my favourite as I haven’t tried any of these (don’t really get time to myself)

Ladyrain
Nailing It

My favorite product is Clarins recharge sleeping mask smells beautifully  subtle and skin feels really soft and fresh definitely going to buy it