cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a newness hamper worth over £400!

Jenfer86
Winging It

My fave new product is the Kat Von D go big or go home mascara. It really makes my eyelashes stand out! I've been asked numerous times if I'm wearing falsies with it on!! 

VickiLou
Fresh Face

I cannot live without my Tweezerman’s! They are the best , 

GabrielaS
Winging It

My favorite is the Elemis superfood cream, it just leaves my skin smooth!! Love it!😍

LouisePickering
Fresh Face

My favourite is benefit bad girl bang mascara ! Literally no need for false lashes when you use this baby! Im literally OBSESSED! Really adds a good look to my make up routine 💗. Badgal Bang! Black Volumising Mascara 8.5G - Benefit #debenhamsbeauty 

ashleighkeats
Winging It

Tweezerman Mini Slanted Tweezers!

Highlighted

Queenbee1973
Nailing It

My favourite new product is Bad Girl Bang @TazK 

This would be amazing to win fingers crossed 😍 

Anawoodw
Fresh Face

Amazing prize! 🥳 for me it would have to be Elemis, being in my 40s my skin is going through a transition so it would be amazing to get a chance to try these products to find what suits my skin best ❤️ Good luck to everyone xx 

Jaybelevee
Getting Lippy

My favourite product has got to be algenist genius sleeping collagen I love the stuff but as it's £88 a jar I use it sparingly only when fine lines start to show too badly and by morning they are gone and I look at least 10 years younger! I love that product sooooo much! I highly recommend it 

12rburns
Getting Lippy

My favourite new product has got to be the Smashbox Oil and Shine Control Primer. It’s the first time I’ve found a primer that actually works with my oily skin and it’s an absolute game changer! The difference is amazing and I don’t feel conscious that my face is really shiny anymore. I love that it contains witch hazel to keep skin healthy and it’s cruelty free too! I can’t recommend this enough. 

Parodurrani
Getting Lippy

All beauty products are my favourite, but I love Clinique and Estee Lauder the most. I use Lancome and Gucci too. Thank you for all these special beauty brands that make us women, more special and enhance our beauty.