cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: WIN a newness hamper worth over £400!

Fresh Face

Love the bad girl eye pencil! So easy to quickly apply for a lasting look! Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Nailing It

Gucci fragrance of course! Would love to win this amazing hamper <3  please  Smiley Happy good luck girls!!! <3 ♡♡♡♡

Highlighted

Just Arrived

Lancôme idole stunning new scent.  Also tom ford soleil blanc purse spray great for my holiday.

Highlighted

Winging It

I am in love with the new face mask by Lancome. It is super quick and easy for masking in a rush and the cooling effect is amazing for the summer months! 

Highlighted

Winging It

My favourite new product is the Idole perfume by Lancôme 

Highlighted

Winging It

My favourite new product is Dior Joy & Sauvage Fragrance Duo Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Nailing It

My favourite new product is the damn girl mascara. I love this mascara because you can actually tell I have something on my lashes. I always want a mascara that defines my lashes and this does. 

Highlighted

Just Arrived

My favourite new product is the too Faced peach perfect Powder in translucent. Been looking for a powder that lasts me all day as my skin is hella oily. Saw so many people using this so decided to give it a go. It smells heavenly and gives a flawless look that lasts.

😊🙏

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I would love to get my hands on all of these goodies. I love the Kiehl’s Avocado Nourishing Hydrating Mask. 🥑 🥑

Highlighted

Going Pro

My favourite new product is Too Faced’s Shake Your Palm Palms Eyeshadow Palette. The colours look very pretty! 🌴