cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: WIN a newness hamper worth over £400!

Nailing It

Oh my goodness that looks like a hamper of dreams! My favourite new product has to be my Urban decay all nighter setting spray. With the weather we are having it’s either too hot or too wet outside! Whenever I use this my make up never budges and keeps me looking flawless all day everyday! 😊🌞⛈🌧

Highlighted

Total Glossip

Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

My favorite new product is the new Gucci perfume!!!  Feeing fancyyyyyy 😎🙈

Highlighted

Winging It

My new favourite product is the urban decay all-nighter setting powder. It finishes off my makeup amazingly. It leaves my face smooth and flawless and ready for an all nighter!! #urbandecay #allnighter #flawless

Highlighted

Winging It

My favorite new product is the Nars Climax mascara! Love the formula and the super chic packaging!

Highlighted

Just Arrived

Could not live without the Benefit Bad Gal Bang Mascara! 💁🏼‍♀️

Highlighted

Nailing It

My favourite new product is the touchinsol metallist sparkling foiled pigment 

Highlighted

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TazK Uh oh!!! Such a hard question!!!!!!!!!! I obviously am head over heels with my Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay , although that's not really new anymore is it? Love the Damn Girl mascara, love Kiehl's calendula cream, Origin's new Ginzing, my heart is big okay!! Woman LOL And let's not forget Lancôme's 'Idole', the winner for most elegant release of the year I think! I have the feeling I may need to treat myself to one of those new MAC Love Me lipsticks too, for an extra favourite! Smiley Wink Good luck everyone, the bundle is fabulastic!

@Julia 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

My favourite new product is the Emma Hardie Moringa face balm, it is lovely and has so many uses from just a nice cleansing balm that leaves skin feeling amazing, can use as a face mask, as a moisturiser, even just pop into any dry skin areas, so nice

Highlighted

Winging It

I’m in love with the new light moisturiser from Elizabeth Arden! Xx 

Highlighted

Winging It

Ooh so many to choose from!!

Would have to be the new Gucci fragrance!  I’ve never heard or seen a fragrance that’s suitable for both sexes, I love the fact that the scent you experience when using is specific to your own pheromones too 😊