cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***CLOSED***WIN a newness hamper worth over £400!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys!

To brighten up your Friday we have an amazing newness hamper to give away to one lucky Community member all you need to do to enter is:

Tell us your favourite new product 🙌

...and that's it!

Image from iOS (54).jpg

Good luck everyone 💕

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 19/08/19. 1 member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

1,578 REPLIES 1,578

Re: WIN a newness hamper worth over £400!

Moriamahmed
Chilling Out

My favourite new product is the damn girl mascara!!! It’s the only mascara that i know of that makes me  look like i actually have eyelashesSmiley Embarassed 

Bevvie
Winging It

My favourite is the elemis face cream omg leaves the skin feeling so smoth and rejouvenated and absolute before make up essential

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

My favourite new product I've tried must be the Lotus Treatment Oil by Clarins, but I love anything new! 😁

Sg
Nailing It

@TazK My favourite is the damn girl mascara, and the bottle of idole not really the scent! 

Shamna
Getting Lippy

I love the new hydra face scrub from Clarins, it leaves my face clean, smooth and hydrated 

Ali8
Just Arrived

Elmis products are amazing and my most favourite is the marine cream.  It smells of relaxation and warmth and feels wonderful on my skin.  

Lucyananda
Winging It

My favourite is the bad gal bang mascara! I was so self-conscious about my short stubby eyelashes for years before discovering this product. Now I can flutter my lashes all day Smiley Happy Although it is a little pricier than regular mascara - winning a free one would be great for the bank balance Smiley Happy Thanks Debenhams 

Highlighted

Samshine
Nailing It

Wow what an amazing prize...who wouldn’t love a newness hamper!

My favourite new product has to be Jean Paul Gaultier 'La Belle' Eau de Parfum, the scent is divine and the bottle looks fab on my dressing table

Rasha
Winging It

I love the damn girl mascara, and the magical perfume of Idole  from Lancôme ❤️