cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a full face of makeup!

Julie1960
Just Arrived

I use baby liquid soap,clarins cleanser and toner then clarins blue orchids moisturizer. I don't use foundation. I use mascara, eye liner and lipstick. I feel that its time to step up in time for my daughter's wedding, just where do I start?

Re: My make up routine

Aggie1
Just Arrived

My daily make up routine is fairly simple. 

I cleanse my face with Elemis Dynamic resurfacing face wash.

On some days I use the Pixi radiance face toner and swipe my face with organic cotton pads.

Moisturise with face and neck line with Avene moisturiser.

I don’t tend to wear foundation during the week. If I get a breakout or some redness or irritation on my skin I would wear Silk by Georgio Armani. 

Charlotte Tilbury eyeliner as it contains collagen so I won’t to believe it will keep my eyelids looking younger for longer 😊. Apply it on my upper eyelid.

Eyeshadow- urban decay Naked 2 or Charlotte Tilbury Exagger eyes. I like to keep it natural.

Mascara Doll eyes Lancôme 

And finally a lip balm Lanolips. My absolute favourite. 

And that’s my daily routine 🌸

Sadi05
Nailing It

@DaisyCR 

I start my day with washing face with a cream face wash. Then I use a hydrating  face serum and moisturiser (Elevatione or Lancôme Genefique). Then use Dior primer and Clinique/Estée Lauder foundation, Dior/Estée Lauder blush, UD eyeshadow palettes, KVD mascara and Dior highlighter. Refresh eye brows with L’Oréal eyebrows kit and mostly Mac, Estée Lauder or Lancôme lipstick. 

Sabina123
Beauty Crush

My daily make up look is really simple

Cleanse face

Eye gel/ cream

Moisturiser, preferably oil free and with SPF-love Clinique Moisture Surge

Primer -normally Smashbox

Foundation- daily use currently is Estee Lauder Double Wear 

Powder-2 steps to this. First its baking powder, then matte finish skin toned powder

Matte finish bronzer on cheeks for a bit base colour  -love Benefit Hoola bronzer

Add a lightly coloured pinky/peachey toned blush like Nars Orgasm blusher on top of the bronzer

I curl my eye lashes and add mascara-love the Chanel one at the moment

Add a bit of eyeliner on the water line-im using a navy shade fromTopshop beauty but will be switching to a waterproof liner either in black or navy for summer

Lips-normally quite simple-line them with a similar shade to lipstick-currently using NYX soft matte cream in Cannes and similar shade for liner. 

I add highlighter with fingertips to top of cheekbones, brow bones andjust slightly on top lip

Finish with mattifying setting spray-currently using Urban Decay all nighter setting spray

If i have more time i will add eyeshadow to my lids-this is usually a very light smoky eye using one of Urban Decay Naked pallettes. And finish with winged liner using Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in black 

Sadi05
Nailing It

I start my day with washing face with a cream face wash. Then I use a hydrating  face serum and moisturiser (Elevatione or Lancôme Genefique). Then use Dior primer and Clinique/Estée Lauder foundation, Dior/Estée Lauder blush, UD eyeshadow palettes, KVD mascara and Dior highlighter. Refresh eye brows with L’Oréal eyebrows kit and mostly Mac, Estée Lauder or Lancôme lipstick. 

Highlighted

Clarissaw123
Getting Lippy

My daily routine is

nip & fab exfoliate glycolic scrub 

then nip & fab hydrate dragons blood

then Olay regenerist whip moisturiser . 

This is part only of wareing make up!

Revolution conceal & define on my eyes and Lids

eyeshadow (have lots of brands to switch up)

mascara  by Tarte 

Olivia Belle Pomade on brows 

Mac studio fix foundation 

bronzer (I change these up all the time)

blusher  (I change this up all the time) 

lip liner 

and lipgloss or lipstick just depends what mood iam in 

science_geek
Going Pro

Loving your routine @Beauty1! I'd recommend the Clarins mascara for sensitive eyes, my friend uses it and she has dry eyes and glucoma and she's absolutely fine with it! She thought she could never wear any eye products again, but please give It a go! They have an eyeliner too! Smiley Very Happy Xx

science_geek
Going Pro

Not too worry at all @pauline1! Trust me, you'll get loads of advice on here xx 

Anderscr
Just Arrived

Clinique facial wash and toner

dermalogica moisturiser with spf30

clinique even better foundation 

clinique oil free pressed powder

clinique blusher sometimes

clinique or body shop lipstick 

boots no 7 or Clinique eye liner and mascara 

Cc1
Fresh Face

My daily routine..... Moisturiser and primer, also depending on weather if really hot I usually put sunscreen on too!

I find it easier to do my brows first (and then go over it again at the end),.

foundation I always change as I love testing new products out atm I’m using #armani foundation absolutely love this)

concealer around eyes and highlight with Limited Edition Touche #201Clat Illuminating Pen 2.5Ml - Ivory Radiance - Yves Saint Laurent #

contour stick (#revolution creamy stick foundation are really good and bargain price too), 

bronzer #benefit hoola, then contour powder#nyx contour palette

little bit of blusher but just on apples of cheeks not too much,

set with #mac powder all over face to set in place 

eyeshadow kit #anastasia palette beautiful colours I love this!!!

eyeliner I love having those big wings😬 big and dramatic 

mascara #l’oreal telescopic (love having dramatic eyelashes depending on mood I either wear this alone or with false eyelashes,

Highlighter highlighter highlighter is my best friend #iconic London - then I usually set with #mac highlighter powder to make it last

lipstick lipstick lipstick again depending on mood I like to change colours #reds #nudes #pastel colours and lip liner is key for lipstick to last 

*****Setting spray I’m using iconic spray which is so beautiful honestly my fav product*****