cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a full face of makeup!

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

My daily routine is as follows

Cleanse and Tone (usually Elemis and Decleor most of the time)

Moisturise (usually as above Elemis and Decleor most of the time)

Primer (Bare Minerals Prime Time or Laura Geller Spackle)

Foundation (Bare Minerals Original SPF or Laura Geller Balance N Brighten)

Blush ( Either Bare Minerals, Laura Geller or Stila)

Highlighter ( Bare Minerals Twilight Palette or Laura Geller Baked Swirl )

Lipstick ( Smashbox or BM/LG) 

Lip Gloss usually some cheap one.

I have never found anything good for sensitive eyes, so I steer clear or eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara although I would love to find a good brand which wouldn't make my eyes run. Never used concealers or any other make up products apart from those listed above. I think I need to get out more!! Or experiment more..

Thank you for this great competition, good luck everybody! HeartSmiley Happy

Highlighted

dolphinfd
Nailing It

My routine (quite simple):

Rosa Damascena Water > Eye cream >  Serum > Moisturizer > 24k Bio-Gold miracle finisher > Foundation > Bronze > Lips >  eyebrows and eyelashes 

AMBER786
Nailing It

My daily makeup routine is:

Moisturise/prime skin

Eye Makeup

Base foundation/concealer sometimes powder to set all in place depending on if needed

bronzer, highlight

liquid lipstick 

✅ 

KathrynJW
Total Glossip

This might be a bit of a long post haha...

To ensure my makeup goes on well and looks the best it can, a skincare routine is a must! I use Bare Minerals cleansing oil, Pixi Glow Tonic, Decleor Oil Serum, Decleor Moisturiser and Liz Earle Eye Bright. For masks, I love Glamglow and Elemis and for a good face scrub I highly recommend the MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator.

I start with MAC Fix+ Spray to add some moisture to my skin.

Then I add the Kiehls Glow Formula Skin Hydrator to prime my skin and add a hint of glow.

For foundation, I use IT Cosmetics CC Illuminate Foundation if I am wanting a fresh, dewy look or the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation for a more full coverage look.

I then use a MAC Bronzer from an old limited edition collection and a highlighter - my favourite highlighter at the moment is the Glamglow Glow Highlighter Palette as it has some really pretty shades and they contain hyaluronic acid to keep moisture in the skin.

For blush, I love Benefit Box o Powders or Tarte.

My favourite setting powder at the moment is the Hourglass Veil as it doesn't clog up my pores or look built up.

For brows, you cannot go wrong with Benefit and I also like the Anastasia Beverly Hills Taupe Brow Pomade.

For lashes, I prime my lashes with the Lancome Primer and then use two different Essence Cosmetics Princess Lash Mascaras.

For concealer I use the Peach Urban Decay Concealer as I get dark circles and this covers them really well. I also use MAC Paint Pot in Painterly as an eyeshadow base.

For eyeshadow, I love Jeffree Star but I also really love MAC shadows.

For eyeliner, I love the Urban Decay eyeliner in Perverted or the Bobbi Brown Liquid Eyeliner for a heavier look.

For setting spray I use either MAC Fix Plus again or the Urban Decay All Nighter.

For the lips, I love the new Bare Minerals Floral Utopia gloss or you cannot go wrong with a MAC lippie. 

Good luck everyone. Daisy you look gorgeous as always! x

Elspeth
Winging It

Ha, alot of the time i forget the steps. But here goes

Clean face: serum: moisturiser: primer: Eyes-base, huda pallet, stila. Eyeliner, mascara. Brows: foundation: concealer: contour: bake/powder: bronzer: blush: highlight: lips: setting spray 😍 then cleansing balm: magic cloth: toner: micellar water: sheet mask: moisturiser 🤩

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR I love your look, it's so natural and glowy!

I generally stick to a pretty simple look Heart.

The whole morning routine is:

• Hydrating Cleanser (CeraVe)
  • Face cream, right now I'm trying to find a good one so I keep going through samples to find it (Clarins multi active 20spf)
  • SPF 50, whatever I use at the moment, always changing Woman LOL (Nivea)
  • Urban Decay's Optical Illusion primer (if I feel like it), I mostly use it on days my skin is misbehaving
  • Mix 1/3 Estee Lauder double wear light and 2/3 of the SPF, then use my hands to put it on, I feel this gives me the most natural look, and to be fair I prefer spending as little time as possible on foundation
  • Use the OG Urban Decay eye primer, again it's not an everyday thing as I don't always want to wait for it to dry
  • Eyeshadow is Blur from Reloaded on the lid, then either Bucked(Reloaded) or Tease (Naked2) in the crease and finish off with Angel Fire or Barely Baked on the lid for extra sparkles
  • Rarely if I have time I add (or try to) an eyeliner (Have a few but mostly use an Essence one because it has the tiniest tip)
  • Mascara of course! Laura Geller right now and it's amazing!
  • A little bit of Laura Geller blush, it's so sparkly and pretty!
  • Urban Decay's All Nighter Heart
  • Either lip gloss, lip gloss mixed with a lipstick or a lipstick, this is never the same I like changing it up although I'm all for the gloss right now, I stole @Boss786 's idea of mixing the same NYX matte lip with a lip gloss and I've been loving it Heart
  • If I don't forget I fill in my eyebrows with some powder too, I forget about 99% of the time Woman LOL.
  • Of course a perfume!! Today's is Bamboo Heart

Such a fun idea, I'm loving reading the rest of the replies!

Natacha85
Winging It

This is an exciting one. OK my daily make up routine after skincare is as folllows:

Becca Back-light Priming Filter 

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser spf 20 mixed with Nars Illuminator 

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

Pixi Strobe and Sculpt Highlight and contour palette 

Glossier Cloud Paint 

Laura Mercier face illuminator powder

Glossier boy brow 

Buxom Big Tease Mascara 

Nars Powermatte lip pigment 😊

Jpw208
Winging It

My routine looks something like this:

- Wash with an oil free light soap wash e.g. Avene

- Apply blemish scar reducing serum

- Apply high SPF moisturiser

- Apply shine reducing primer

- Foundation base

- Under-eye / concealer top up

- Liquid highlighter 

- Bronzer 

- Blusher

- Eyebrows

- Light eyeshadow for every day

- Eyelash curl + mascara

- Lippy to finish! 

- Touch of 

shubhi
Going Pro

@DaisyCR Thanks for this awesome opportunity !! I gave my minis happy moment by being part of this campaign and clicked this beautiful picture :-)
I always try to do nude basic makeup as best is when skin breathes and looks fresh !! These days I am in love with my new favourite addition to the collection.

daily routine.jpg

1. Prep Skin with a good mild scrub - Lush Herbalism

2.Apply moisturizer - Clarins Re-Boost Range

3.Clarins SOS Primer / MAC Prep-Prime

4.A little foundation Clinique / Estee Lauder Double Wear

5. Blend it well with a brush/blender

6.Mascara from Carolina Herrera

7. Sometimes Bronzer- Clarins 

8.Lipstick: Ruby Woo MAC 

9. Finish the look by wearing my favourite fragrance GUCCI Bamboo Heart

Anniie