cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*CLOSED* WIN a custom foundation from Estee Lauder in London 😍

Community Manager
Community Manager

To celebrate the WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE launch of Estée Lauder's Custom Blend Machine in Debenhams Oxford Street, we're offering 5 lucky Community members the chance to WIN a custom blend experience in store!

54512361_1278142592349299_7045804206934198881_n (1).jpg

ELC.jpg

You'll visit the brand new machine in Debenhams Oxford Street and be matched with your very own full-size Double Wear foundation in the perfect custom shade for your skin. And as an extra treat, you'll have it engraved with your name for the ultimate personalised experience!

To enter, please tell us your best tip for applying foundation, and 5 Community members will be chosen at random on Friday 29th March!

T&Cs apply. Entries close at midnight on Thursday 28th March. Winners announced by midday on Friday 29th March. 5x Community members will be chosen at random to receive 1x full size  Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation from the Custom Blend Machine. Only valid in Debenhams Oxford Street. Prize in non-exchangeable and non-refundable. There is no cash alternative. Members must arrange their own travel to Debenhams Oxford Street.

131 REPLIES 131

Re: WIN a custom foundation from Estee Lauder in London 😍

science_geek
Going Pro

What an opportunity @EllenL!! I love th I Estée Lauder double wear foundation and would love to see it blended, mixed and engraved!

So, best foundation tip? Where do we begin? Always build up your layers using very little blobs to begin with using thin and very light brush strokes. Make sure that you always try to hold your brush as far away from the base to get the most lightest hand strokes x 

Bp1234
Total Glossip

Best tip is to moisturise thoroughly beforehand! The dewiness of a moisturiser will ensure smooth application, hydrated skin and a base to hold everything on! Xx

Areej
Beauty Icon

My tip would be to apply a good moisturiser first to keep your skin hydrated, making sure it’s not too greasy in consistency, then apply a good quality primer before applying the foundation. 

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@EllenL 

tip: prep and hydrate your skin and use a beautyblender xx

shubhi
Going Pro

@EllenL : Thanks for the excellent opportunity!! Would love to win one of these.

My best tip for applying foundation is to hydrate and prep skin well before application. Start with your usual skincare routine and apply a good face oil/moisturizer. Once face is well nourished then proceed with a little foundation and blend it with a brush with a light hand. Let your skin see through the foundation.:-)

Cy_yie
Total Glossip

Woooooooooo!!!  I have been wanting to try this since I saw Debenham insta-story Daisy was getting her skin colour matched!! 😍😍😍😍 

My best tips of applying foundation is to moisturise (Origin mattifies moisturiser)  and prime before applying foundation. And while applying I tend to apply it in a few dots on my face and then blend it with beauty sponge or brushes. And then set it with loose powder ❤️

Bp1234
Total Glossip

@Cy_yie wrote:

Woooooooooo!!!  I have been wanting to try this since I saw Debenham insta-story Daisy was getting her skin colour matched!! 😍😍😍😍 

My best tips of applying foundation is to moisturise (Origin mattifies moisturiser)  and prime before applying foundation. And while applying I tend to apply it in a few dots on my face and then blend it with beauty sponge or brushes. And then set it with loose powder ❤️

I saw this too on Facebook and was in love! There could actually be a foundation to match my skin tone!!!

Mariola
Nailing It

My best tip to applay fundation would be to use the makeup sponge for years i was just using my hands but one of my friends recently makeup sponge i notice big difference the fundation is more even and last longer love it 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞😘😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

Best of luck to all of you wonderful ladies 🖤 I'm a little too far away to enter, but sending the love!