Did you mean:Β 

Re: WIN a custom foundation from Estee Lauder in London 😍

Adeeleshal1
Fresh Face

Start win cleansing 

Beautyblade
Getting Lippy

I apply foundation using a stippling brush rather than a flat foundation brush. Helps to target the foundation to wear you want the most coverage and helps to blend the foundation with the skin for a natural finish. Rather than have the foundation just sitting as a painted layer on the skin

15lsarraf
First Base

Wow, I would love to win this experience. One tip for applying foundation is to thoroughly apply primer and moisturzise your skin. Then (if you use a beauty blender), dampen the beauty blender so it expands and when actually applying the foundation, don’t put too much at once. Remember that you can always build up.

eza78
Multimasker

I like to apply my skin care in stages, giving it time to 'sink in' between applications (I get on with other things in between like brushing my teeth, doing my eye make-up, hair etc).  I then put on a primer and apply my foundation with my fingertips and buff with a foundation brush.

Linz72
Total Glossip

Wow what a fantastic prize especially for an Estee lover!  πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ˜ 

My best asvice I can think of to apply foundation.....

Take Time to Prime if the base is in place....then your foundation will last and look flawless. Xxx

Oooooo and make sure your colour matched by a proffessional you will be surprised how wrong you can get it with shade and formulas. Xxx

Highlighted

Amber88
Getting Lippy

TOP TIP FOR FOUNDATION USERS! 

1. If you can always apply primer on before as for me personally, it applies so much easier and smoother and lasts super long!

2. I use a silicon sponge to spread the foundation all over my face, only a tiny little bit is needed and I feel that one foundation tube lasts me forever this way!

3. Use a buffer brush to blend! Wastes hardly any foundation, as by this time it is already beginning to soak into the face! <3 

Jacks
First Base

My best tip is take your time ...keep it looking natural .....and above all,  use  EstΓ©e Lauder

Topcat2u
Winging It

After clensing and moisturising your skin, before applying the foundation, it is best applied with your own fingertips to smooth the foundation onto your sking and to blend out any areas where there is too much applied in one area. Your fingertips can get into areas that are difficult to reach with a pad, sponge or brush, like the creases around your nose ect.

DianeMargaret
Fresh Face

My tip is to use talc on your face under your foundation......hides all the wrinkles!!

emmsa1978
Winging It

I would love this opportunity.

I wear double wear at weekends and double wear light on a daily basis.

This is my favourite product.