cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a custom foundation from Estee Lauder in London 😍

Sarahdawber95
Winging It

wet sponge for medium coverage dry sponge for full coverage need a base on first like primer or concealer 

dragonfly
Getting Lippy

I will definitely love to win this amazing foundation ( hopefully more luck this time)

My tip – definitely use moisturizer before  foundation. As soon as your face is nourish, put a little bit foundation –few drops on your face – use brush  to seamlessly blend the foundation.

Leannekw
Beauty Crush

Have a knock out skin care routine that works for you, good skin will help your makeup look better. Moisturiser before makeup, apply foundation in centre of the face and blend outwards for a natural flawless affect

paandagirl
Fresh Face

OMG can't wait to try the new custom foundation!!

There're lots of little tricks to create a flawless look. Skin care is really important before putting on the foundation.

And most importantly, the best tip to apply foundation is to use a primer to make your foundation sit well on your skin; then use a sponge damped it with hydrating mist, and blend your foundation all over the face!

Don't forget to set your foundation with setting powder so it will stay all day!!!! 

Double Wear Loose Powder 11G - 5.0 - Est#233e Lauder 
Double Wear Make Up To Go Compact 12Ml - 1C1 Cool Bone - Est#233e Lauder 

Sara-Te
Nailing It

Moisturise, prime, use a damp beauty blender to slowly build up coverage! 

St271
Getting Lippy

Prep your face to perfection then apply foundation starting from the centre and blend outwards to avoid any harsh lines and cover any imperfections that tend to be near the centre of the face. 

Highlighted

Cindyl021
Getting Lippy

@EllenL thank you for hosting this competition. I would definitely, pre-prep the skin with SPF and/or moisturiser then applying a face primer. I love pumping the foundation on the back of my hands to warm the foundation up a little and then applying my foundation with a beauty blending sponge. I feel with the sponge it blends my foundation out smoother and gives me an airbrushed feel. The Estee Lauder double wear is such an amazing foundation! Smiley Happy

nilly
Getting Lippy

I make sure  my face is clean and moisturized, I first use a light moisturizer then wait for 15 minutes for it to settle on my skin then I apply my foundation.

808cakes
First Base

I would love to win this as I am going to be Mother of the Bride for the first time in June this year. Not long to go now ! I find the best way to apply foundation is to allow time for my morning moisturiser to sink in, then dab small dots of foundation under eyes, on nose and forehead then blend thoroughly, blot with a translucent powder before applying any other make up.

MrsSpring35
Winging It