cancel
Showing results for聽
Search instead for聽
Did you mean:聽

Re: WIN a bottle of Lanc么me Id么le!

missybeauty
Total Glossip

My idol is my 3 year old daughter. She has taught me everything I know through my hard times as a single mum. I do everything for an she has made me the strongest woman!

Juta
Getting Lippy

Hi @TazK Thank You for another lovely opportunity. I really wanted to try this fragrance out.

My idol is definitelymy lovely Grandma. She is 88 but still in a good spirit despite surviving Second Wold War and having health problems. I hold memories of my childchood spend with her very close to my heart. She is a happy, people loving person. She is always finding good features in everyone- believes that deep in their hearts everyone is a good person.

Sg
Nailing It

My idole is my mum for thousand reasons. I want to gift this to her.

ViktorijaSim
Nailing It

My idol is my MUM! She is my everything as i am for her 鈾♀櫋鈾♀櫋鈾♀櫋

Alison01
Nailing It

As a teenager in the 80鈥檚 (and if you do the math you鈥檒l know I鈥檓 almost 50), my most significant idol was and to some extent still is, Madonna.     

She he has truly mastered the art of reinventing her music and looks to keep herself current and has influenced so many different styles and fashions over the years.     She also takes good care of herself and  looks great for her age.    

I鈥檒l also own up to wearing fingerless lace gloves, stripped, shimmering eye shadow and earrings the size of saucers.    Guilty as charged ... 馃槀

Evaki
Winging It

Im so excited for the gifts you are giving to us my idol always are Angelina Jolie for her power and for her charity of poor people

TH130199
High Brow

My idol is my mum because she is super hard working and always puts herself first.

this would be an amazing prize to win馃槏 @TazK 

HannahJo
Multimasker

My idol is my mum! She is my daily inspiration, my best friend and the most honest and down to earth woman I have ever known!鉂

Hannah Jo
x

Eva3
Winging It

My idol is my mum beacause she is my best friend 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

There are so many people I could say but someone who I鈥檝e followed for a long time is Nabela Noor she鈥檚 proud of who she is and I鈥檓 sure a lot of people could learn from her to love yourself.