cancel
Showing results for聽
Search instead for聽
Did you mean:聽

Re: WIN a bottle of Lanc么me Id么le!

Chicka-boo
Just Arrived

All the strong women in my family! They're all amazing and I look up to them all

: WYGRAJ butelk臋 Lanc么me Id么le

Zubelek33
Winging It

My idol is my husband, who supports me all day and night in sickness and in poverty I love him 鈾♀櫋鈾

I would love to try this fragrance for these perfumes because I believe they smell beautiful

Re: WYGRAJ butelk臋 Lanc么me Id么le

Zubelek33
Winging It

My idol is my husband, who supports me all day and night in sickness and in poverty I love him 鈾♀櫋鈾

Re: : WYGRAJ butelk臋 Lanc么me Id么le

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Zubelek33  Thanks for translating 馃槉 this competition has finished but there are still 2 fragrance competitions. 

1- Ysl Libre 

2- Jimmy Choo Urban hero. 

Good luck. 

WIN a bottle of Lanc么me Id么le!

sk13
Fresh Face

First time on here! My idol is my strong and beautiful daughter, who never gives up no matter what is thrown at her. At 15/16 doing GSCES she had to watch me go through treatment for breast cancer. At 18 she had a mystery illness whilst doing her 'A' levels and whilst at uni doing her degree she had to watch as her father and I hit a rough patch and split up for 14 months. She has been strong through it all and now has her dream job of teaching in a secondary school and has just bought her first home with her boyfriend. Well done that girl x

JanineSmith
First Base

I've a few idols who inspire me but Hilary Devey is amazing, her book it a triumph and she's been through so much, she's amazing! 

@Beautility wrote:

My idol is also my Mum.  She is so strong and has been all her life through some very challenging and difficult times.  Good-natured, kind with but a core of steel.   She is the youngest of a large family who have all but passed on; she lost my Dad through awful illness just before Christmas and is adapting to not having her husband with her (who dealt with most things) just brilliantly.  I may not always have recognised how amazing she is when I was a teenager but the grown-up me has recognised it now for decades.  She never complains or expects anything in return.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Hi @sk13  welcome to the community 馃槉 The Lanc么me idole competition has finished, 

but there is still a chance to apply to test the new YSL Libre fragrance and Jimmy Choo Urban Hero. 

Good luck. 

sk13
Fresh Face

OOPs - as I said new on here and not very savvy with online things!!

Re: Free Trials

sk13
Fresh Face

Put this on earlier as a new member - I know this is for the wrong perfume but surely she deserves to trial the new YSL perfume!!

First time on here! My idol is my strong and beautiful daughter, who never gives up no matter what is thrown at her. At 15/16 doing GSCES she had to watch me go through treatment for breast cancer. At 18 she had a mystery illness whilst doing her 'A' levels and whilst at uni doing her degree she had to watch as her father and I hit a rough patch and split up for 14 months. She has been strong through it all and now has her dream job of teaching in a secondary school and has just bought her first home with her boyfriend. Well done that girl x

My Idol

ElaineB
First Base

My idol is Mother Teresa as she never stopped caring for the poor, sick and the children who needed help.