cancel
Showing results for聽
Search instead for聽
Did you mean:聽

***CLOSED***WIN a bottle of Lanc么me Id么le!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys,

We're offering 10 of you the chance to win a full-size bottle of Idle! 馃檶 

Lancome鈥檚 newest launch Id么le is for the ones who dream big. A new generation of conquering women. Strong. Outspoken. Empowered. With top notes of bergamot and base notes of patchouli heart essence, Idole is the perfect scent for lovers of a floral but fresh fragrance!

For your chance to win, please tell us who your idol is and why!

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 02/09/19. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.鈥

1,130 REPLIES 1,130

Re: WIN a bottle of Lanc么me Id么le!

JoinLondon
Getting Lippy

My idol is Meryl Streep because she is an amazing actress and seems to be a genuine, kind person.

colourofboom
Perfectly Primed

My idol is my mum because she鈥檚 always there for everyone 馃挆 she has been through a lot and has come out of it strong. I am in awe of her!

xMrmx
Getting Lippy

My idol has to be my MUM the stongest women i have ever met, she fought with cancer and went through so much but never stops smiling and being strong 鉂わ笍

MPN
Getting Lippy

My mum, a strong, amazing woman, a role model for me! 

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@TazKMy idol is Ameila Earnhart. The whole world doubted her, but she still succeded and made amazing history, especially helping prove to men that women can do anything they set their minds to. She is a great idol for a woman who wants success, but wants to earn it with actions, not looks.

Area428
Getting Lippy

My idol as for other girl is my mom my guardian angel!!

emily-mcclarron
Winging It

I literally LOVE Jessie J - I would say she's my idol! 

Anastasia1
Getting Lippy

My idol is my mum a she inspires me every day with how positive she is in the face of so many problems she is a fighter and forever my idol x

bonnieburton
Multimasker

I think I've made my love for this fragrance pretty clear on the beauty community 馃槏馃槀 Fingers crossed!

My idol is probably Stevie Nicks... or maybe Cher! Both are music and fashion icons who defined a generation and their music speaks to my soul 馃グ